2024 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to see how Parsons and Zimmer get along, and how Zimmer impacts Parsons as a leader and as a man.
I still think Parsons is the same immature kid he was coming out of school. Zimmer does not suffer fools.

Zimmer should ask him about the thing at Penn State and humble him to start.
 
You'll be hard pressed to find any "real" sports journalism on TV.

Everyone has the screaming. FOX has Skip. ESPN has screamin S.A.S.

Where do you go?

Pat makes me laugh and I watch most days.
 
You'll be hard pressed to find any "real" sports journalism on TV.

Everyone has the screaming. FOX has Skip. ESPN has screamin S.A.S.

Where do you go?

Pat makes me laugh and I watch most days.

The majority of sports media is a joke, objective analysis is almost impossible to find, particularly when it comes to national-level sports coverage. The best you can do is probably someone like Sturm.
 
I still think Parsons is the same immature kid he was coming out of school. Zimmer does not suffer fools.

Zimmer should ask him about the thing at Penn State and humble him to start.
Yeah, this will be a good test for Micah. Zimmer isn't going to kiss his ass. Just the opposite, he's going to push him hard and it won't always be fun.

How will MP take it? Hopefully well. Actually I think he will.
 
Yeah, this will be a good test for Micah. Zimmer isn't going to kiss his ass. Just the opposite, he's going to push him hard and it won't always be fun.

How will MP take it? Hopefully well. Actually I think he will.
I know Zimmer is the exact opposite. He got tired of Kearse’s hotboxing shit quick. Quinn might have actually got in the car.
 
  • Props
Reactions: p1_
You'll be hard pressed to find any "real" sports journalism on TV.

Everyone has the screaming. FOX has Skip. ESPN has screamin S.A.S.

Where do you go?

Pat makes me laugh and I watch most days.


That's absolutely true and it's a shame.

But that just means I'm not watching anything.
 
Yeah Kearse was a moron in Minnesota yet becomes a locker room lieutenant in Dallas.
Not a Zim kinda guy. We should’ve trusted Zimmers judgement. Kearse did flash briefly though.
 
It's all gaslighting bullshit, they basically have characters and storylines, it's the furthest thing from objective analysis that you can get.

Of course some decent points are made along the way but listening to that bullshit for any length of time is basically going to warp your brain.
Not sure how you would apply the term "gaslighting" to the Pat McAfee Show.

That's just a collection of dudes bullshitting.
 
Not a Zim kinda guy. We should’ve trusted Zimmers judgement. Kearse did flash briefly though.

I mean Zimm hasn't always coached boy scouts. I feel like that Bengals defense he had included Pacman and maybe some other questionable characters. I can't remember if he coached Burfict or not. Maybe he did for a couple of years. He didn't get hired in Minny until 2014.
 
The McAfee stuff I'm not too familiar with but the Stephen A-style bullshitting is 100% gaslighting.

Yeah, those shows have turned into, say what ever bullshit sounds outrageous because just reporting on sports isn't interesting enough to people. With social media and everything else, TV is kind of dying. So they have to do what they can to get viewers and it's kind of ugly.
 
I mean Zimm hasn't always coached boy scouts. I feel like that Bengals defense he had included Pacman and maybe some other questionable characters. I can't remember if he coached Burfict or not. Maybe he did for a couple of years. He didn't get hired in Minny until 2014.


I think he said in his press conference that Pacman was one of the people he clashed with.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom