2016 Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm not touching Sanchez. Even for the vet minimum.
 
Are cutdowns happening as we speak? Guys will be popping the waiver wire about now. Those cheap veteran bargain bin dudes that management likes in their backup qb.
 
 
 

Four days ago:

Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones said the back soreness would not limit Romo's ability to be ready for the Sept. 11 season opener against the New York Giants.

"I just think, we, everyone had a scare," Jones said. "He was not hurt, and he said he wasn't hurt. He wanted to go back in. He could have gone back in and played."
 
 
Four days ago:

Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones said the back soreness would not limit Romo's ability to be ready for the Sept. 11 season opener against the New York Giants.

"I just think, we, everyone had a scare," Jones said. "He was not hurt, and he said he wasn't hurt. He wanted to go back in. He could have gone back in and played."

Solid point.
 
Four days ago:

Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones said the back soreness would not limit Romo's ability to be ready for the Sept. 11 season opener against the New York Giants.

"I just think, we, everyone had a scare," Jones said. "He was not hurt, and he said he wasn't hurt. He wanted to go back in. He could have gone back in and played."



:lol:lol:lol

Just so funny that they are literally never on the same page.
 
So Lee's not hurt, he's just getting MRIs for nothing? Thanks, Dr. Jerry.

I'll be surprised if Lee is able to play in the Giants game. Just a hunch.
 


:lol:lol:lol

Just so funny that they are literally never on the same page.
Just another example of the dysfunction.
 
The LB core will wind up being the biggest issue for this team.

I bet they do a lot of claiming and possibly trading before the season.

Should have brought Carter back since he was so cheap.
 
The LB core will wind up being the biggest issue for this team.

I bet they do a lot of claiming and possibly trading before the season.

Should have brought Carter back since he was so cheap.

I certainly free with this.
 


Why the fuck draft Jackson then if the roster at rb is set :picard
 


Why the fuck draft Jackson then if the roster at rb is set :picard

They must just be playing hard to get to try and drive up the price. It would be completely idiotic to hang onto him if they can get even a 6th round pick for him. They have too many RBs as it is.
 
So dumb.
 
 

I really wish they would No Comment shit like this.
 


Why the fuck draft Jackson then if the roster at rb is set :picard

:picard

They get our unneeded backups when they pry them from our cold dead hands!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom