Looked to me like he got shoved by the CB just before he was going to jump
Whether he gave up or not I'm not going to get distracted from the real problem which is the deplorable job Garrett has done.
There are already more reports out about Hardy. This time he supposedly was late to team meetings last week.
That may be true but that still doesn't excuse the 0-7 record.
In all honesty I bet Garrett is loving the fact that all the media attention is being directed at Hardy and Dez. They're so busy dissecting every action of Hardy and Dez that they are completely oblivious of the horrible job that Garrett has done.
I'm not going to let him off the hook. I've sent several questions in to the DC.com mailbag asking them to address Garrett's 0-7 record w/o Romo.
He's pretty much exactly like Caldwell. Manning carried that entire team and made him millions of dollars. Same as Romo with Garrett.
Except Caldwell might have some redeeming qualities and be kind of likable.
Unfortunately for us, Jerry will do the exact opposite. Garrett will get a free pass because of all the “distractions” and injuries.
Whether he gave up or not I'm not going to get distracted from the real problem which is the deplorable job Garrett has done.
There are already more reports out about Hardy. This time he supposedly was late to team meetings last week.
That may be true but that still doesn't excuse the 0-7 record.
In all honesty I bet Garrett is loving the fact that all the media attention is being directed at Hardy and Dez. They're so busy dissecting every action of Hardy and Dez that they are completely oblivious of the horrible job that Garrett has done.
I'm not going to let him off the hook. I've sent several questions in to the DC.com mailbag asking them to address Garrett's 0-7 record w/o Romo.
Garrett has to go.
Garrett has to go.
To a rational person. But we all know Jones is not rational.
No way he's going to eat Garrett's remaining four years and pay a new coach.
They will probably just take a couple of dummy assistant coaches to the woodshed and Jerry will do his man in the mirror routine.
Bisaccia is doomed. Might as well put the house on the market now
Props to Thought Experiment at DCU for this lovely screenshot of Jerry Jones Jr. panicking into a walkie talkie.
![]()
God knows what he was doing.
nice link bro
Fuck you, Garrett. Just fuck you.