2015 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, our DL sucks.
 
Why would OU even throw if they can get 8 per carry?

I'm hoping they stick with that strategy. If they stay on the ground they will destroy our defense.
 
[MENTION=6]1bigfan13[/MENTION]

GET OUT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Nevermind, 1big, you can stay in there. :unsure
 
Well, there is always next year.
 
Hmmmm hummm hummm hmmmmm , hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm. Bonner Sooner,Boomer Sooner , Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner.
 
Hmmmm hummm hummm hmmmmm , hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm. Bonner Sooner,Boomer Sooner , Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner.

I understand thats your song but damnit can you play it for something more monumental. Not just every single play. Nice run... booomer sooner... found some gum... boomer sooner.... Geez.
 
I understand thats your song but damnit can you play it for something more monumental. Not just every single play. Nice run... booomer sooner... found some gum... boomer sooner.... Geez.

It is only annoying when you are losing.
 
It is only annoying when you are losing.

Well for sure that is a factor but I find it annoying anytime I hear it because they play it so damn much.
 
Every time I hear the song I just replace their words with "our defense sucks and has for a decade...."

It is like cutting or some other self mutilation. After years of abuse the pain sorta feels familiar.
 
Well for sure that is a factor but I find it annoying anytime I hear it because they play it so damn much.

Touchdown. Wanna hear it again? I'm trying to get enough enthusiasm to carry me over tomorrow.
 
LOL... He said Johnson "the ballhawk" and all I could think of was that lawers commercial.
 
Hmmmm hummm hummm hmmmmm , hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm. Bonner Sooner,Boomer Sooner , Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom