2015 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not many from what I can tell. For all the electrifying plays and gawdy stats, his players typically don't turn into productive NFL players.

But if I'm a Baylor fan that wouldn't bother me at all. As long as Player X is crushing it in college I couldn't care less if that player went on to wash out in the pros.

The only time I could see that being an issue is if other Big XII schools start pointing it out to potential recruits.
I agree to an extent, but my point was if he can't develop talent than he has to get the absolute best talent possible at any cost. That means giving second and third chances to bad guys...like he's done.
 


It baffles me that all of these polls have Auburn ranked this highly.

They lost 5 games last year.

They lost 4 of their last 5 games, so it's not like they finished the season strong and are bringing momentum into the 2015 season.

And their best win on the year was against 4-loss Kansas St.
Different year with different players. They should have an actual legit QB this year and the SEC West should be down compared to last year when the two Miss schools came out of nowhere.
 
I love that guy. I think he's the next Desean Jackson.

Fair comparison or do you see him being more comparable to someone else?

That seems about right. I just hope he is a little brighter than Desean.
 
I agree, makes me wonder if there isn't some stuff that is being left out of that article. I find it hard to believe a judge or jury would give only 18 months if they really believe that story happened.

.. the jury asked for eight years, but that the sentence be probated. He gave him ten years probated and 180 days in jail, the most he could give after the jury wanted no jail time. The judge gave all he could.
 
htfrbb.jpg
 
As is there were any doubt, Baker Mayfield has been named Oklahoma's starting QB. Trevor Knight will be the backup.

Mayfield will easily be an improvement over Trevor Knight.

Knight's biggest problem is that he fell in love with throwing to Sterling Shepard. If I had to guess I'd say that at least 55% of his pass attempts targeted Shepard. That's not an exaggeration.
 
I hope Mayfield breaks both legs.

:unsure
 
I hope Mayfield breaks both legs.

:unsure

He says he's putting up 50 on the Red Raiders for not approving his in-conference transfer request.

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife. Cuz he gon' be raping er' Red Raider out here.
 
Wouldnt call losing Mayfield a losing situation.

Whoa! Shots fired. I like that.

Hey, he's better than the alternative.

Who knows, if all goes well Oklahoma might be able to stay within 3 TDs of Baylor this year.
 
He says he's putting up 50 on the Red Raiders for not approving his in-conference transfer request.

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife. Cuz he gon' be raping er' Red Raider out here.

Well then, that makes me feel much better about the boy.
 
Whoa! Shots fired. I like that.

Hey, he's better than the alternative.

Who knows, if all goes well Oklahoma might be able to stay within 3 TDs of Baylor this year.

Yeah. But let's not forget about Perine.
 
Because he's a little bitch quitter.

Besides that, no malice at all. :art

The young man just wanted to move on to bigger and better things at Oklahoma. Can't say I blame him.
 
The young man just wanted to move on to bigger and better things at Oklahoma. Can't say I blame him.

Well, I'm sure that was part of it, but part of it was because he felt he should have a starting job handed to him, and when he actually was told he was going to have to compete for it, he threw a fit and requested a transfer. Good luck with him if his starting job is ever called into question.
 
Well, I'm sure that was part of it, but part of it was because he felt he should have a starting job handed to him, and when he actually was told he was going to have to compete for it, he threw a fit and requested a transfer. Good luck with him if his starting job is ever called into question.

He won't have much competition this season.
 
Well, I'm sure that was part of it, but part of it was because he felt he should have a starting job handed to him, and when he actually was told he was going to have to compete for it, he threw a fit and requested a transfer. Good luck with him if his starting job is ever called into question.

That's mere hearsay.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must break into my happy dance. :mj
 
He won't have much competition this season.

Nope. He sure won't.

Unless Knight made some monumental improvements this off-season, the competition probably wasn't even close. Stoops probably just wanted to keep the decision under his hat for as long as possible.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom