Would you hate it?

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
as much as i love me some jarvis jones, id much rather rape another team in a trade down scenario as long as we can still get a safety/l offensive or defensive lineman

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Sure...never said he was, but you don't do what he did in the SEC without being some kind of athlete. This is a tired reply...every time I bring this up someone has this stupid reply. Just be creative with him like Denver is with Miller.
When you are not half the athlete as another guy it means you can't be as creative with him because he cannot do the same things.

Carp

DCC 4Life
When you are not half the athlete as another guy it means you can't be as creative with him because he cannot do the same things.
I am glad that you can quantify his athleticism...or you are just talking out of your ass as usual. This isn't some schlub player we are talking about, but continue acting as if he is.

CowboyMcCoy

Brand New Member
That was well before Romo. And, it was mostly because there was no mod there and you'd constantly post about having sex with other posters moms and such.
Well, yeah, I was getting around a lot back in those days. I should have kept that stuff to myself.

Top Bottom