Would you hate it?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You guys are so hospitable.
It's a rough board. Don't expect anyone to take it easy on you because you're the new guy. But, to be fair, I was only trying to figure out who you were.

CowboyMcCoy

Brand New Member
It's a rough board. Don't expect anyone to take it easy on you because you're the new guy. But, to be fair, I was only trying to figure out who you were.
It's all good. I can handle it. And I'm not afraid to take a vacation like I'm on at CZ until tomorrow. I posted with a few of these guys way back in the day. There was some political drama that I never really got caught up in other than Dallas, that nitwit, had something against me. But that's ok. He knows I think he's a complete tool. :)

Cotton

Staff member
Oh, so you're on a 3 day vacation? Well, in that case, welcome aboard.

CowboyMcCoy

Brand New Member
Oh, so you're on a 3 day vacation? Well, in that case, welcome aboard.
Yeah, I like to mix it up a bit though. I posted with Ravi, VA and LTfan (and a few others) before Mazevo (cowboyszone) was even around. We were all on a small board called Austin360. It was a fossil compared to the new boards though. Now we can post audio, video or text... things have advanced a lot since those days.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I like Elam, I like Reid better. You can have aggressive safeties in this system...if they are truly trying to emulate Seattle their safeties are very aggressive.
Fucking idiots running this team always trying to copy something someone else is doing.

How about setting the standard like we used to?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Bryan Broaddus ‏@BryanBroaddus 50m
“@twhit88: @robphillips3 @BryanBroaddus if they moved back, who would they target?” I think they would look strongly at Eric Reid.

Say we move back to SF's 31st overall... would you be mad about this pick?
Not really. A drop down like that nets at least two premium picks and we need as many of those as we can get. I'd prefer this than staying put and adding Vaccaro.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'd have no problem with Warford there...which some may think it too high, but he'd be solid from day one.
I am willing to bet we aren't interested in Warford. He's a man blocking road grader, not this finesse zone guy we apparently want.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
It's all good. I can handle it. And I'm not afraid to take a vacation like I'm on at CZ until tomorrow. I posted with a few of these guys way back in the day. There was some political drama that I never really got caught up in other than Dallas, that nitwit, had something against me. But that's ok. He knows I think he's a complete tool. :)
Like CZ, we do not accept people ruining threads by bashing Jerry Jones or Jason Garrett.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You just did... tape and film are pretty much the same thing, genius.
When someone says they "watch tape" it reminds me of someone saying they have a model girlfriend...in Canada.

Just say you watch the Youtube clips and be done with it. Sounds a lot less foolish and self-important.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Fucking idiots running this team always trying to copy something someone else is doing.

How about setting the standard like we used to?
How can we set the standard when we have a fake GM and a bunch of yes men running around the organization that have been on his payroll forever?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm not alarmed, just a little curious as to what identity it is you're trying to hide and why you might be hiding it.
He's not trying to hide anything. He used to post at DCC I as Ben_In_Austin...you probably don't remember because that's about the time you showed up.

I can't remember why he got banned. Maybe it was an sbk thing or something.

Cotton

Staff member
He's not trying to hide anything. He used to post at DCC I as Ben_In_Austin...you probably don't remember because that's about the time you showed up.

I can't remember why he got banned. Maybe it was an sbk thing or something.
Thanks, boozeman. I got here in 2004 a few months after the site opened I believe, so I did miss some of the first version. Like Nors.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Thanks, boozeman. I got here in 2004 a few months after the site opened I believe, so I did miss some of the first version. Like Nors.
You missed out on Nors?

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
I remember a Ben in Austin at Mazevo that a lot of people had some problem with.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I am willing to bet we aren't interested in Warford. He's a man blocking road grader, not this finesse zone guy we apparently want.
In what I have seen from him he moved pretty well. I still am not sure we have an identity on the OL...if we do then Livings was not a perfect fit.

Top Bottom