Will the Cowboys win another Super Bowl in your lifetime?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
Why? I understood it completely when it happened. No need to relive it.
A day that lives on in infamy. We got the shitty side of that divorce.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
A day that lives on in infamy. We got the shitty side of that divorce.
Eh. There was no avoiding it. Dad already made up his mind that he was splitting and leaving us kids behind with an abusive mother. He didn't give one single fuck.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Eh. There was no avoiding it. Dad already made up his mind that he was splitting and leaving us kids behind with an abusive mother. He didn't give one single fuck.
No. Mom left us with the abusive alcoholic degenerate.

• Love
Reactions: p1_

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I've said it for a long time and I'll say it again -- we won't even play in another Super Bowl much less win one so long as this family continues to run the team the way that it has and does.

The only chance is if there's a scandal that forces them to sell, an unexpected death of Stephen, or (and this is the longest shot of them all) someone in that fucked family finally realizes that the way they've been doing things isn't working and needs to change.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
If they hire a real GM after Jerry dies, there's hope. Until then ...

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Jerry is cursed, as is Stephen. They are both narcissistic con men who only care about how much money they can make, vs putting a competitive team out on the field. That’s my long version of NO….there’ll not be a SB trophy anytime soon.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Jerry is cursed, as is Stephen. They are both narcissistic con men who only care about how much money they can make, vs putting a competitive team out on the field. That’s my long version of NO….there’ll not be a SB trophy anytime soon.
Jimmy won IN SPITE of Jerry. We don’t know just how lucky we were to have Jimmy. I could care less if Jimmy grew tired of Jerry’s fucktarded ways and wanted out . Switzer won with Jimmy’s team, clear and simple. Each and every year that goes by bears witness to the Jones managerial ineptitude and lack of commitment to winning.

Last edited:

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
The culture in Dallas is destroyed. Reasonably intelligent fans clearly see this. The focus isn't on winning, it's about attention and bright lights. Doesn't matter if they were to bring in Sean Payton in a couple of years or not. Twenty seven years of history is all the proof we need.
No sense in getting your hopes up every season

Top Bottom