Will the Cowboys win another Super Bowl in your lifetime?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Not in our kids lifetime either. This franchise is dead in the water

midswat

... soon
It’s kind of funny because the team won three Super Bowls under his ownership, yet I’ve long held the belief that the Jones family buying the Cowboys was the worst thing to ever happen to them.

p1_

DCC 4Life
It was over when Jimmy left. Switzer just had to stay the fuck out of the way. There will be no more.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Hell, at this current rate, I would say the better question is will they reach another NFC title game in our lifetime. That feels just as far away.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I’d rather be able to still get boners in 20 years than see another Dallas SB win.
I really just don't crave a SB anymore.

It wouldn't even be sweet to see Jones clutching a Lombardi.

Boners are far more important in the long run.

data

Forbes #1
Hell, at this current rate, I would say the better question is will they reach another NFC title game in our lifetime. That feels just as far away.
Especially with the#2 seed bye gone

Im guessing in a couple years the #1 seed bye will be eliminated, too, as we add an eighth playoff team. 1 Friday night, 3 games Sat, 3 games Sun, 1 game Monday night

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
You know Jerry has already uploaded his consciousness into his AI-bot. He's going to live forever.

midswat

... soon
I remember one time (either on this forum or the ESPN boards twenty years ago) @sbl92 made the comment that when Jerry Jones died, he would do dirt angels on his grave. I always thought that was hilarious.

Top Bottom