Wildcard Round 2018 Game Day Chatter | Seahawks at Cowboys | 01-05-19

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
dont you think we can take them, if we get that far?
sure, but they're the defending champs. and our success came against Wentz this year. kill the beast while you still can.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I noticed that as well.

As for next weekend, I'm hoping the crowd is as split as everyone assumes it will be. I know LA residents usually only come out in full force for the Lakers and Dodgers, but you can't discount how much of a front-runner most LA residents are. If you're winning games they'll show up to support you. The Rams are winning games. Therefore I expect a ton of bandwagon LA Rams fans to dominate the stadium.
The crowd will likely be split. I grew up in LA, and there are TON of Cowboys fans out there.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
sure, but they're the defending champs. and our success came against Wentz this year. kill the beast while you still can.
Yeah the Eagles are a better offensive team with Foles. I am not crazy about the Cowboys meeting the Eagles again but on the other hand it would mean that Dallas will still be alive if it comes to that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Bears fans just loud collective booooooo.

Im guessing Parkey just ran off the field
The guy was getting death threats via Twitter. You can hate the guy but sheesh, some of this stuff was just vile.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
They have to keep Foles don't they?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Yeah the Eagles are a better offensive team with Foles. I am not crazy about the Cowboys meeting the Eagles again but on the other hand it would mean that Dallas will still be alive if it comes to that.
It also means the NFCC would be in Dallas.

:towel

I'd much rather play in LA than NO even though they handled Brees really well not too long ago.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It also means the NFCC would be in Dallas.

:towel

I'd much rather play in LA than NO even though they handled Brees really well not too long ago.
They did well against Brees once. I'm not so sure it would be the same this time.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They did well against Brees once. I'm not so sure it would be the same this time.
Yeah the second time around isn't always so easy. Look at how much better Dak played against Seattle the second time.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Especially in his home dome in the playoffs.

I'm not worried at all about the Dallas defense, but the offense already takes a half to get wound up...they need all the help they can get.

This weekend was the first time I watched any other games besides Dallas. Was surprised how crappy these offenses were, could definitely sympathize with fans of other teams because it seems I had the same complaints with our flat offense and lack of plays at QB.

I will say this, Dak needs to be on the move more like he was in the NYG game. If he's trying to stand up in the pocket against LAR, Donald's gonna send him out on a cart. Get him moving with rollouts where he can read a couple levels of receivers and rely on his instincts. The guy's not ready to win a SB being a pocket passer.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Iamtdg will be regretting that #FlyEaglesFly when Philadelphia is hoisting the Super Bowl trophy again in February.
Zero chance that happens.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It's the friendliest stadium for a road team left in the playoffs other than the Chargers.
Which is partly why I wanted to go there next instead of NO.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Anything is possible when we have Antwaun Woods' hungry ass on the field.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I'll ask again, wtf is Irving?

Was really hoping he'd show up for the playoffs.

Top Bottom