Wildcard Round 2018 Game Day Chatter | Seahawks at Cowboys | 01-05-19

data

Forbes #1
Bears fans just loud collective booooooo.

Im guessing Parkey just ran off the field

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
We go to LA and Philly goes to Nawlins. Better them than us. I feel better going against Goff than Brees any day.
Hmm... If we win and Philly wins that conference championship game at AT&T. Whooda thunk it?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The end of that game was set up perfectly for us. Either the Eagles win and give us a trip to LA while setting them up for the slaughter in New Orleans, or they lose in demoralizing fashion. Almost had their hearts ripped out two times. At the goal line, then again with the FG.

As much as I would have enjoyed having their souls crushed, I'm fine with them winning and giving us the easier path to the NFCCG, through Los Angeles. Drew Brees will finish off the Eagles next week.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
We just need to focus on beating the Rams. Nothing else matters right now.

A NO loss to go along with a Dallas win wouldn’t suck, though.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hate the Eagles but ultimately I care more about the Cowboys success in the playoffs. Making the NFCC game is priority number one for me. I'm glad we are going to LA instead of New Orleans.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I hate the Eagles but ultimately I care more about the Cowboys success in the playoffs. Making the NFCC game is priority number one for me. I'm glad we are going to LA instead of New Orleans.
Well we are fans and can ponder wtf we want...

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Fuck. I really wanted Philly eliminated. I know some people think LA is an easier route for us, but Philly is a different/better team with Foles under center. They won't get waxed in the Superdome like they did a month ago.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fuck. I really wanted Philly eliminated. I know some people think LA is an easier route for us, but Philly is a different/better team with Foles under center. They won't get waxed in the Superdome like they did a month ago.
Their secondary can't hold up against the Saints. But in the off chance they win, it's the easiest path to the Superbowl for us.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Iamtdg will be regretting that #FlyEaglesFly when Philadelphia is hoisting the Super Bowl trophy again in February.

p1_

DCC 4Life
dont you think we can take them, if we get that far?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
We're only home team to win
I noticed that as well.

As for next weekend, I'm hoping the crowd is as split as everyone assumes it will be. I know LA residents usually only come out in full force for the Lakers and Dodgers, but you can't discount how much of a front-runner most LA residents are. If you're winning games they'll show up to support you. The Rams are winning games. Therefore I expect a ton of bandwagon LA Rams fans to dominate the stadium.

data

Forbes #1
I noticed that as well.

As for next weekend, I'm hoping the crowd is as split as everyone assumes it will be. I know LA residents usually only come out in full force for the Lakers and Dodgers, but you can't discount how much of a front-runner most LA residents are. If you're winning games they'll show up to support you. The Rams are winning games. Therefore I expect a ton of bandwagon LA Rams fans to dominate the stadium.
Last time the Cowboys played in Los Angeles was in 1992. It's gonna be exactly what the NFL wants.

That stadium is gonna be packed. 93,000 is official max capacity and 77,000 is their highest attendance this season thus far. Interesting to see how much tickets will cost.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I noticed that as well.

Even if it's all LA fans they aren't the rabid fans that will go crazy like New Orleans. It's the friendliest stadium for a road team left in the playoffs other than the Chargers.

Top Bottom