Wild Card Gameday Chatter|1/4/14

data

Forbes #1
Kevin Costner is in two upcoming movies. His agent good.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I wonder how many black Packer fans yell Kuhn after he makes a play

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I was looking forward to homemade chicken fingers for supper. Picked up fresh tenders from the butcher yesterday and evrathang.

I just realized my wife has chosen to cover the chicken in panko because that is what they suggested on "The Chew".

FML

I think some severe discipline is needed.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
Aaron Rodgers was interviewed on Dan Patrick last week and was asked how much of an advantage it is playing at home in the cold....he said something like "uhh well we're not actually from Wisconsin so it still kind of sucks."

I've always thought it was a stupid question. I get that they practice in the cold but it not like they've spent their whole lives there and don't notice the weather.

Cotton

Staff member
I was looking forward to homemade chicken fingers for supper. Picked up fresh tenders from the butcher yesterday and evrathang.

I just realized my wife has chosen to cover the chicken in panko because that is what they suggested on "The Chew".

FML

I think some severe discipline is needed.
Dude, you better get a handle on things quick. Shit is getting out of hand in a hurry.

data

Forbes #1
Strong tackle by Eric Reid. Thought Lacy would get more yardage.

Cotton

Staff member
Did Rodgers just audible to a play called Jerry?

Carp

DCC 4Life
Finished my Ace spin off script. It is called Big Brother. It's a comedy where he hilariously gets court directed community service to be a big brother to a group of kindergarteners. The kicker? He is shorter than all of them.

Top Bottom