What are you packing?

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Well, I want a chest holster and an excuse to take off my jacket and look cool.
Then it wouldn't be concealed anymore.

But, if you are in an open carry state, rock on.

:towel

UncleMilti

Staff member
What I like about .45's is that they'll go through an engine block.

At my old job we had one of those portable dumpsters you can pick up and dump with a forklift. One guy shot it with a .357 - just made a dent in it. The other guy shot it with a .45 and it when right through.
The .45 ACP is just one of the great rounds of all time. There are rounds faster, more energy, flatter shooting, but the .45 just keeps doing its job.

It will flat out fuck some stuff up.

If I was in a life or death and had lots of metal or objects between me and the bad guy...I think I would go with the .45

Jon88

Banned
The .45 ACP is just one of the great rounds of all time. There are rounds faster, more energy, flatter shooting, but the .45 just keeps doing its job.

It will flat out fuck some stuff up.

If I was in a life or death and had lots of metal or objects between me and the bad guy...I think I would go with the .45
No doubt. I was set on a Springfield 1911 but decided to go with something lighter and easier to conceal.

jeebs

Brand New Member
No doubt. I was set on a Springfield 1911 but decided to go with something lighter and easier to conceal.
I don't conceal carry, so I just love my Springfield 1911. Best gun ever. Bastards stole it and I bought the same one with better sights. (Those three dots are worth whatever you have to pay for them).

Jon88

Banned
I don't conceal carry, so I just love my Springfield 1911. Best gun ever. Bastards stole it and I bought the same one with better sights. (Those three dots are worth whatever you have to pay for them).
I don't either, but I used to work in a bad part of town and would leave with it in my front pocket.

JBond

Brand New Member
I don't either, but I used to work in a bad part of town and would leave with it in my front pocket.
Um... Six months in a Louisiana Jail is not worth it. Just get a permit.

You moved since then, right? If you get busted in Texas it is a misdemeanor, but you will lose any chance to gain a permit until the violation is expunged from your record.

Jon88

Banned
Um... Six months in a Louisiana Jail is not worth it. Just get a permit.

You moved since then, right? If you get busted in Texas it is a misdemeanor, but you will lose any chance to gain a permit until the violation is expunged from your record.
They would have understood given the part of town. I don't carry it around anymore.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
They would have understood given the part of town.
I thought police were just a bunch of POS. But now you say they would have understood you carrying an unlicensed gun concealed?

How do you come to that conclusion?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Maybe the smiley would have helped you see the sarcasm.

Jon88

Banned
I thought police were just a bunch of POS. But now you say they would have understood you carrying an unlicensed gun concealed?

How do you come to that conclusion?
The owner donated a lot to Crime Stoppers.

This was also on the front door:

Notice1.jpg

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This dumb thread would have been a lot more entertaining during Sandy Hook or when that crazy bitch shot up the theater during the Batman movie.

JBond

Brand New Member
This dumb thread would have been a lot more entertaining during Sandy Hook or when that crazy bitch shot up the theater during the Batman movie.
Agreed. In both cases it is a true shame no one was armed and prepared to stop the mad men. There are lots of crazy mofo's out there.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Agreed. In both cases it is a true shame no one was armed and prepared to stop the mad men. There are lots of crazy mofo's out there.
No doubt.

UncleMilti

Staff member
:lol

Yeah...I always love when the libtards point to the reason why I shouldn't be allowed to have a gun is because some nutjob shot a bunch a people.

Isn't that THE reason I should fuckin have one?

Yeah...exactly.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Recently bought a used (90%+) police trade S&W 6906 9mm. Also purchased a new Ruger SP101 .357 a couple of months ago. I rotate them between the car and nightstand. Also own a little keltec .380 as well as a RIA 1911.

Top Bottom