What a dumbass...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Bill Miller ‏@Bill_MillerST 12m
Dallas Co. DA wants Cowboys nose tackle Josh Brent back in jail; says he's not complying with terms relating to monitoring device on ankle.

He is an idiot. He should be complying with everything right now down to the letter. He is only digging his hole deeper.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Good.

Now maybe the team will stop trying to find ways to keep him around.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Wow, this guy really is an idiot.

You know what not complying with the monitoring device entails in this case?

This dumbass was apparently drinking alcohol and the ankle monitor detected it.

Moron.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Wow, this guy really is an idiot.

You know what not complying with the monitoring device entails in this case?

This dumbass was apparently drinking alcohol and the ankle monitor detected it.

Moron.
So... you think his ankle monitor is hooked up to his bloodstream and periodically analyzes his blood alcohol level...? :unsure

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Good.

Now maybe the team will stop trying to find ways to keep him around.
Feh. If I know my Cowboys, come September Jerry will have him sitting in the owners suite with rest of the Jones clan.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
So... you think his ankle monitor is hooked up to his bloodstream and periodically analyzes his blood alcohol level...? :unsure
Shit, I didn't even know it could do that, but apparently it can if the DA wants him in jail for that exact reason.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Shit, I didn't even know it could do that, but apparently it can if the DA wants him in jail for that exact reason.
Alcohol detecting monitoring devices have been around for a while. From what I understand they detect alcohol levels via the wearer's perspiration and via skin cells.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Rebecca Lopez ‏@rlopezwfaa 33m News 8 has learned there's a bond hearing tomorrow to determine if Josh Brent should remain on bond. Prosecutors want hearing.

Prosecutors have filed a motion to check on Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent's alcohol monitor. He's been wearing a SCRAM device.

There are questions about Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent's alcohol monitor. There is a hearing tomorrow morning.

-----------

A SCRAM device is a tool used by courts, probation departments, and sometimes defense attorneys to monitor a client’s blood alcohol content level. It is worn around one’s ankle and takes samples of perspiration every 30 minutes to monitor and report blood alcohol levels. Data from the device is transmitted to the SCRAM company at least once a day. If alcohol consumption is indicated, the data is forwarded to SCRAM technicians who verify the drinking event before alerting court officials.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
105.3 The FAN ‏@1053thefan 21m #Cowboys Josh Brent currently in a #Dallas courtroom to explain why a monitoring device shows he's been drinking. http://cbsloc.al/10XXsQZ

mike fisher ‏@fishsports 13m
Can 'environmental alcohol' (non-drinking) set off #Cowboys Josh Brent's SCRAM? Yes. Will the judge believe it happened 4 times? Hmm.

.@ashluvshotyoga Great report. J. Brent is an addict/alcoholic. / I find it reasonable for judge/#Cowboys to explore this, yes.

#Cowboys Josh Brent is in court right now, essentially telling judge 'The dog ate my homework. And then ate it again and again.'

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
If he truly is an alcoholic, I wouldn't call him a loser. He has a problem that is very difficult to control. I know alcoholics, and when they were drinking, any and all excuses were acceptable to them to continue drinking. To just write them off as a loser is wrong.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
If he truly is an alcoholic, I wouldn't call him a loser. He has a problem that is very difficult to control. I know alcoholics, and when they were drinking, any and all excuses were acceptable to them to continue drinking. To just write them off as a loser is wrong.
Is North Dakota as Alcoholic-ridden as Alaska?

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Supposedly these things are not fail-proof. Mouthwash, certain types of food, and some medications can trigger the sensor. But since this is a Jerrys boy, I'm hoping the judge squashes his bond. That way, I get to hear the spin our fucktard of an owner puts on the DL "depth". :lol

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Natives are particularly susceptible to alcoholism due to the fact that they have only had access to it for a few hundred years.

Go to rehab several times like me and you too can get this type of education.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Supposedly these things are not fail-proof. Mouthwash, certain types of food, and some medications can trigger the sensor. But since this is a Jerrys boy, I'm hoping the judge squashes his bond. That way, I get to hear the spin our fucktard of an owner puts on the DL "depth". :lol
Don't worry. When Matt Johnson flames out at safety they will put him on a HGH program and move him there.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
A SCRAM device is a tool used by courts, probation departments, and sometimes defense attorneys to monitor a client’s blood alcohol content level. It is worn around one’s ankle and takes samples of perspiration every 30 minutes to monitor and report blood alcohol levels. Data from the device is transmitted to the SCRAM company at least once a day. If alcohol consumption is indicated, the data is forwarded to SCRAM technicians who verify the drinking event before alerting court officials.
That is very impressive, and goes to show you how different NoDicks lifestyle is of mine. How did you know of these devices? Things that make you go hmmmmm...

Top Bottom