Week 8 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys @ Redskins | 10-29-2017

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
With Brady being 40, you'd think it would take more than a second to pry the heir apparent away.

Unless the Patriots aren't as sold on him as people think.
They might not be.

That still does not speak much to the fact the Patriots don't have another QB on their roster or practice squad.

That is just strange they basically are daring someone to take a shot at Brady's knees and end their season.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Travis Kelce is a big time douche. Nothing worse than a white guy with his kind of attitude.

data

Forbes #1
They might not be.

That still does not speak much to the fact the Patriots don't have another QB on their roster or practice squad.

That is just strange they basically are daring someone to take a shot at Brady's knees and end their season.
Sudden availability of Kellen Moore triggered this.

data

Forbes #1
:lol

We made this Siemian bum look like God.
you have to admit that was a beautiful throw for an INT. So elegant, so graceful and gentle. Ball was placed softly into the Chief's mittens as a ballerina landing stage.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
They might not be.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Would make sense.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Plus picks.

I read the first Tweet like it was a straight up trade. They basically got a 2nd, a CB body and a mid round pick.
Yeah seems like a fair trade to me. It's not like Brown is a young guy. Talented but he is on the downside of his career.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Is Kelce hurt?

I have not seen that spastic redneck for a while.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
He just seems dumb to me, I dunno, times I've heard him talk. The fact that he got a fucking tattoo inside his lip. He seems like kind of a dumb hick if you ask me.
Also he went to NC, everyone knows the smart ones go to Duke.

Top Bottom