Week 7 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys @ 49ers | 10-22-2017

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I told you I’ve got a bad feeling about this game.
I will have a bad feeling about every game the rest of the season. That's what happens with you have a shit DC and even shittier HC.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I hope we lose in soul crushing fashion today. Lead the entire game, yet blow it at the end because of a mind numbing coaching blunder.

Cotton

Staff member
I hope we lose in soul crushing fashion today. Lead the entire game, yet blow it at the end because of a mind numbing coaching blunder.
50/50 chance you get your wish.

data

Forbes #1
This is the earliest you’ve ever posted in a Gameday Chatter. What gives?

this and Bipolar starting the thread, coming off a bye week against the backup QB...this is too many oddities to process.

data

Forbes #1
Over/Under Predictions for CJ Beathard:

INT - 0.5
TD (Pass & Run & Rec) - 1.5
Passing Yards - 225

Cotton

Staff member
We are having a concoction we call taco skillet for lunch today. Essentially a bed of fried potatoes with hamburger meat, lettuce, tomatoes and onions put on top of them. So damn yummeh.

Cotton

Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Can't remember the last time I felt this apprehensive about the Cowboys playing a team with 1 or fewer wins through mid-October. Having Hitchens and Lee back in the lineup gives me a little more confidence but I won't be shocked at all if this game comes down to the final possession of the game.

data

Forbes #1
Just looked at a 1,300 sq ft house for shits and giggles nearby. Given it was new construction a couple years ago, but the lost price was make you go Bipolar.

Cotton

Staff member
Just looked at a 1,300 sq ft house for shits and giggles nearby. Given it was new construction a couple years ago, but the lost price was make you go Bipolar.
It will make you post a bunch of dumb memes?

Cotton

Staff member
Can't remember the last time I felt this apprehensive about the Cowboys playing a team with 1 or fewer wins through mid-October. Having Hitchens and Lee back in the lineup gives me a little more confidence but I won't be shocked at all if this game comes down to the final possession of the game.
When you can't trust your HC, you can never have confidence, no matter who you're playing.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Can we do an over/under on the list price?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
All of the 49er losses have been close. They have not been blown out yet.

Top Bottom