Week 6 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Seahawks | 10/12/2014

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
It is kind of nice seeing the Giants get slapped around.

Their confidence should be nice and low when they roll into Dallas next week.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Off to watch TWD. Peace.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Seattle sure misses Golden Tate.
I really thought Harvin would do wonders in Seattle but he has been disappointing so far.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
the ref gave an offsides signal for a holding penalty.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
I totally missed the whole second half. I had to leave for a family thing at halftime. Taped the game. Didn't hear a thing about game. Got home at 7:30 and fired up the DVR and the screen is black for the game. Talk about pissed. I couldn't believe it. Put FOX on and the first thing I see is Marshawn laughing and I'm like shit. Then the show the replay of McClain's pick. Sweet.

I still missed the whole first half. Unfuckingbelievable!!

What I miss?

Rev

Staff member
"This win is a coaching win. It's a Jason Garrett win," Jones said. "This called on everything you could ever ask a coach to come together with a team. He answered the bell today."

Yep. Extension coming soon.

Rev

Staff member
I totally missed the whole second half. I had to leave for a family thing at halftime. Taped the game. Didn't hear a thing about game. Got home at 7:30 and fired up the DVR and the screen is black for the game. Talk about pissed. I couldn't believe it. Put FOX on and the first thing I see is Marshawn laughing and I'm like shit. Then the show the replay of McClain's pick. Sweet.

What I miss?

Harris muffed a punt and they had a very short field for a TD. Next drive was a miscue by Frederick and snapped they ball before Romo was ready. Another short field and defense held. Defense played lights out. Terrance Williams made an incredible catch on 3rd and 20 to extend the game winning drive. Murray went into beastmode for a TD.

We had the momentum going into half. They took it back but this team fought back even after the crowd got back into it. Just amazing to watch the defense play today.

data

Forbes #1

What I miss?
Mo Claiborne leading us to victory from his couch

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Props to the D, and extra props to Murray and the Cowboys O today.

Helluva game. This team is for real...and I saw some physicality that I haven't seen in years on both sides of the ball.

It is a great feeling to be excited about the Cowboys again.

Oh yeah...

FUCK YOU Jerry.

:unsure

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I don’t care who gets props, who was right about players, or any other bullshit...great win and I love this team right now.
Same here.

If this team somehow won a Super Bowl, I wouldn't give two shits is Garrett or Jones paraded around holding hands telling everyone how they deserved all the credit,

I wouldn't care how many interview Jerry Jones did telling everyone he was a football man.

I'd be too damn happy to care who got what credit.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I do prop Garrett though...he had to know if this season did not go well he would be in trouble...in that case you see coaches getting more involved. He stepped back and let his assts coach and they are better for it. I don't love the guy, but I credit him for being a HC instead of a glorified OC.

Top Bottom