Week 6 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Seahawks | 10/12/2014

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Don't really know where to put this, so this'll have to do.

Just saw this stat on NFL network. DeMarco Murray has more yards on just his 1st down carries (594) than 2nd-place Le'Veon Bell has combined this season (542). Ho-lee shit!

And his total rushing yards are more than 29 other teams total rushing yards.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Don't really know where to put this, so this'll have to do.

Just saw this stat on NFL network. DeMarco Murray has more yards on just his 1st down carries (594) than 2nd-place Le'Veon Bell has combined this season (542). Ho-lee shit!

And his total rushing yards are more than 29 other teams total rushing yards.
I read something today that basically said if he was his own team, he'd be fifth or sixth in the NFL in rushing.

Testament to him and especially his OL.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
The Zone is lapping us!!!

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I read something today that basically said if he was his own team, he'd be fifth or sixth in the NFL in rushing.

Testament to him and especially his OL.
If he was a team, he'd be in fourth place. Behind Dallas, Pittsburgh, and Baltimore. He's 12 yards behind Baltimore, 38 yds behind Pittsburgh.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Big time props to Zordon. I finally get to see the 1st quarter.
There is a website out there that lets you download every game in the NFL with a program called uTorrent via file types known as "torrents."

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I accept your props for furiously scrambling to post play-by-play for you assholes, but my name is spelled p-d-o-m.
:lol

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
To touch on this game one last time, here are all the plays that involved Percy Harvin:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2014101211/2014/REG6/cowboys@seahawks#menu=gameinfo|contentId:0ap3000000411339&tab=videos

Man, were we impressive on D here. If not for his final reception of the game, he would have ended with -7 yards.
It has more to do with Seattle's near complete lack of an offensive identity outside of Beast Mode.

Their gameplan vs. every team can be summarized as follows:

1) Beast Mode until score.
1a) Randomly handoff to Percy Harvin
2) Defense gets turnover, Goto 1)
3) Upon Fail, Russell Wilson runs

Bigger tests for the defense lay ahead vs Indianapolis and begrudgingly maybe the Eagles as well.

Top Bottom