Week 5 Thursday Night Chatter | Patriots at Bucs | 10-5-2017

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I miss the "WTFolk" days

Bucs fans miss Aguayo right now. :lol
Thinking about some of the crap kickers that have come and gone the last twenty years ago makes me appreciate Bailey so much.

data

Forbes #1
I don't know how you do it.

You sure do love football, don't you?

I was where you are about 10 years ago, but now I'd rather spend my time doing other things. I'll check out the occasional NFC East matchup because that still interests me, but I don't watch entire football games around the league unless I just don't have anything to do.
I'll allow this post. 4 more to go.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Is it even debatable that Brady isn't the GOAT, at least for modern day QBs?
I think based on his accomplishments and what he's done it's hard to argue against it.

But I truly believe Aaron Rodgers could have won all of those same Super Bowls. In fact, I think there are a lot more things that Rodgers can can do that Brady does, but there's a few things I think Brady could never do that Rogers can.

That unbelievable throw that beat us in the playoffs last year? Brady has neither the mobility or the arm strength to make that throw.

I know these hypotheticals can sometimes be silly, but that's honestly what I think. But since we're dealing with reality, it's hard to argue against Brady being the GOAT.

data

Forbes #1
I don't know how you do it.

You sure do love football, don't you?

I was where you are about 10 years ago, but now I'd rather spend my time doing other things. I'll check out the occasional NFC East matchup because that still interests me, but I don't watch entire football games around the league unless I just don't have anything to do.
My attention's in & out. Doing chores here and there. Doing work reports/emails at the same. With my young family status, though, it's not like I can go out clubbing on a Thursday night. Football on our one TV also keeps crappy reality TV shows off. Best offense is a good defense, amirite? :lol

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I would love to see the Bucs pull off the comeback but it's going to take some work.

data

Forbes #1
What kind of shitty, pussy-licking onsides kick was that? I don't critique onsides, but that one had no chance.

It was like a gentle soccer pass to a 5 year old.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
WTH are you doing calling your last TO with three seconds left before the two minute warning? Is Garrett coaching?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
WTH are you doing calling your last TO with three seconds left before the two minute warning? Is Garrett coaching?
Eh, all it did was allow the Pats to pass instead of run. Which if they get yards would have looked far more dumb.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Shitty throw

data

Forbes #1
I guess Winston was expecting OJ Howard to catch it at the 2 yard line, get plastered & concussed and hoping OJ's big body could fall forward for a photo-finish TD.

Top Bottom