Week 5 Gameday Chatter | Texans vs. Cowboys | 10/05/2014

Carp

DCC 4Life
[MENTION=22]Texas Ace[/MENTION]

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Going in to a game this confident is a strange feeling. The few times we've been able to do so in the last few years, has led to some heartache.

:skurred

But this team has something different. A cohesive/good OLine, and a commitment (so far) to run the ball. The defense does still scare me, though.
So, you are saying you like what you see being built here?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I just saw someone who can give Kristy a run for her money.

She's a Cowboys fan w/ braces who was just on the FOX Texans-Cowboys segment.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I just saw someone who can give Kristy a run for her money.
I squeezed on off to her 49er video to open the season. I haven't since, maybe that is responsible for our win streak.

She's a Cowboys fan w/ braces who was just on the FOX Texans-Cowboys segment.
Braces worse than Skid?:unsure

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Henry Melton active, expected to start

October, 5, 2014

By Todd Archer | ESPNDallas.com

IRVING, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys defensive tackle Henry Melton is active and expected to return to his starting spot Sunday against the Houston Texans.

Melton had been listed as questionable with a hamstring injury. He was limited in practice during the week. In last week’s win against the New Orleans Saints, Melton was active but Tyrone Crawford started at defensive tackle.

The only announced change in the starting lineup is rookie Anthony Hitchens at strongside linebacker for Bruce Carter, who is out with a quadriceps injury.

Also inactive for the Cowboys are: QB Dustin Vaughan, OT Donald Hawkins, DE Lavar Edwards, LB Korey Toomer, DT Davon Coleman and DT Ken Bishop.

Terrell McClain took the final defensive line spot from Bishop, who was active for the first four games of the season. McClain did not play last week because of a concussion.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Jay Glazer with the bold prediction, "noway is Harbaugh back with niners next year even if they hoist the Lombardi"

data

Forbes #1
F'n Michael Irvin. He called Wilbur Marshall dark and krusty lips

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Jay Glazer with the bold prediction, "noway is Harbaugh back with niners next year even if they hoist the Lombardi"
Yeah, he's pissed off the wrong people in that organization.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Keyshawn Johnson would be a little bitch about Harbaugh.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
F'n Michael Irvin. He called Wilbur Marshall dark and krusty lips
:lol yea that was a funny segment, Faulk talking about how scared of Bruce Smith he was was hilarious

data

Forbes #1
whatever happened to that one poster that was a trucker. I think he had Hank Hill as his avatar?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
whatever happened to that one poster that was a trucker. I think he had Hank Hill as his avatar?
Seen him post recently. But you guys were kinda mean to him.

data

Forbes #1
That's a good question: Who will have more - JJ Watt sacks or Tony Romo TDs?

data

Forbes #1
Just about every fan in the the NFL NOW commercials annoy the shit out of me. The one that takes the cake is the Steelers fan at the very end of the commercial when they thrust their phones into the air while shouting in unison "Download it now."

Top Bottom