Week 4 Gameday Chatter | Saints vs. Cowboys | 09/28/2014

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Everyone who thought we would suck had every right and plausible evidence to do so. Homers like you like to sit on the fringes and toss tomatoes. I am ecstatic that we are doing well in this game, but I have no hope for the future until it's proven to me, long term. You know, like more than one playoff win in almost 20 years.
If you can't get mocked for making horribly wrong predictions it takes all of the fun out of it. You do the same stuff when someone thinks the Cowboys defense will perform well and they shit the bed.

Carl

RIP Brother
That NFL PSA is just embarrassing. No more, til next time.

Carl

RIP Brother
Due to the inevitable Murray fumble and Romo pick 6, I'm counting this as a 10 point lead. Still great. Gotta keep the foot on the gas.
Sadly, thinking the same thing. No lead is safe, ever.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If you can't get mocked for making horribly wrong predictions it takes all of the fun out of it. You do the same stuff when someone thinks the Cowboys defense will perform well and they shit the bed.
So, predicting the defense will be bad = predicting the defense will do well in a year where we did shit to upgrade?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think we'd all agree Bree's had a lousy half, right?

He's 10-13.

QBs just don't miss anymore. Even in lousy performances.
This is true. The NFL rules combined with the skill level of QBs makes it very difficult to shut anyone down.

Cotton

Staff member
Claiborne won't be coming back. :lol :towel

data

Forbes #1
Son of a bitch. If we get a pick six here, I may homer out for the first time since 2011

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Wow. A CB gave up a TD. Imagine that.
If that was the only time he got burned that game we wouldn't be having this conversation

hstour

Brand New Member
So, predicting the defense will be bad = predicting the defense will do well in a year where we did shit to upgrade?
Just upgrading the health is something of an upgrade.

Cotton

Staff member
Church is in session!

Top Bottom