Week 4 Gameday Chatter | Saints vs. Cowboys | 09/28/2014

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Best first half on a looooong time. Take notice NFL...and the guys on this thread who thought we'd suck.
Everyone who thought we would suck had every right and plausible evidence to do so. Homers like you like to sit on the fringes and toss tomatoes. I am ecstatic that we are doing well in this game, but I have no hope for the future until it's proven to me, long term. You know, like more than one playoff win in almost 20 years.

Stars

DCC 4Life
We need at least 2 more TD's in the second half. Saints can score 24 in 1 quarter easily. Gotta play a full game against these guys.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Everyone who thought we would suck had every right and plausible evidence to do so. Homers like you like to sit on the fringes and toss tomatoes. I am ecstatic that we are doing well in this game, but I have no hope for the future until it's proven to me, long term. You know, like more than one playoff win in almost 20 years.
Whatever

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
God we better not go pass happy in the second half...

I think the Saints will make a run at some point in this game. You can't expect Brees to not get his numbers at some point.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So if Claiborne doesn't get hurt we are not winning 24-0? Is that what you are saying?
Yes, that is what he is saying, and he is right.

data

Forbes #1
Nobody take a shit, nobody move, nobody change a goddamn thing they're doing.

Oh, yeah, keep Clairborne injured and off the field

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Just checking in now because I was using my tablet earlier, forgot my password and couldn't log in. Who expected this kind of performance ahead of this game? I'm fricking stunned, they look like a football team in all phases of the game. I don't want to be a jinx but we look pretty damn good tonight.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
The pressure has actually been there today so far. Sometimes pressure doesn't result in sacks but it does impact games. Crawford at the 3 technique has been pretty money. With a healthy Spencer and Lawrence as the season goes on, I'd like to just leave Crawford there. I think that would maximize his potential in this defense.
I think he looks significantly better there than at end. Plus you can kiss Melton's overrated "cashing checks only" ass goodbye at the end of the season.

Of course he's still got a way to go before I pencil him in. I'm still saying we need two more stud DLs.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Also, how many times have these Cowboys gone into December with something like an 8-4 record, playing outstanding football.....then fall flat on their face in the final month.

Too many times to count.

I still think this is a 6 or 7 win team.

Top Bottom