Week 3 Thursday Game Day Chatter | Rams at 49ers | 9/21/2017

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
They didn't score the TD but I applaud the Rams for giving Gurley 2 rushing attempts at the goal line.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
How the hell was that roughing the passer?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Anyone think Wade could do good things with our D players?
Yes, I actually do.

Wade has always been a good coordinator. His issue isn't getting a unit to play well, it's just that his schemes tend to get figured out a couple years into the job.

It's happened everywhere he's ever been.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
That was great effort from Watkins for his second score of the night.

data

Forbes #1
I was thinking why didn't that Ram call for a fair catch.

data

Forbes #1
With the fumbled KO and recovered onside kick, the 49ers offense have had 3 straight offensive drives without a Rams offensive play.

How rare is this?

data

Forbes #1
Cris Collinsworth says aaron donald is already a HOFer with what he's accomplished.

uhhh, wut?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Hard for me to see the Rams making Donald the highest paid DL in the league given that he isn't really an ideal fit for their defense.

Pretty sure I'd give up our 1st next year, assuming we're picking somewhere in the 18-25 range, and give him that contract.

95% of the time it's not worth giving up picks like that but you could easily argue that Donald is the best defensive player in the league, on top of being the absolutely perfect fit in our scheme.

data

Forbes #1
Hard for me to see the Rams making Donald the highest paid DL in the league given that he isn't really an ideal fit for their defense.

Pretty sure I'd give up our 1st next year, assuming we're picking somewhere in the 18-25 range, and give him that contract.

95% of the time it's not worth giving up picks like that but you could easily argue that Donald is the best defensive player in the league, on top of being the absolutely perfect fit in our scheme.
Rams are hungry for draft picks, post-Goff, too.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Oh look. Hyde had 25 carries for 84 yards, which is a terrible ypc. Even worse since he had a 20 yard run, which means his other 24 carries netted a paltry 64 yards.

Still ran 25 times with him though, and they put up 39 points.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
These last few games have really shown what a shit coach Jeff Fisher had become.

The game had long passed him by and yet he kept getting chances.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Oh look. Hyde had 25 carries for 84 yards, which is a terrible ypc. Even worse since he had a 20 yard run, which means his other 24 carries netted a paltry 64 yards.

Still ran 25 times with him though, and they put up 39 points.
Wait, are you trying to say that there's value in running the football even when the yards per carry are paltry?

Blasphemy!!!

Top Bottom