Week 2 Preseason Random Chatter Thread

GShock

DCC 4Life
Carolina is a team of players over overcoming the stupid of their coach.

So jealous.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Carolina is a team of players over overcoming the stupid of their coach.

So jealous.
Rivera was a dead man walking early last season and somehow got the team to believe in him after showing faith in them by going for some 4th downs.

Now he is "Riverboat Ron". More than one player has stated they believe in him and what he's doing.

There are times where I honestly think that the players outside of the get-along gang of Romo, Witten, Bryant and Lee (sometimes Murray, but not quite sure) don't have any connection with Garrett. I am pretty positive the bottom of the roster doesn't buy into his clapping shit.

The Panthers also aren't shy about phasing out players even when they are high paid and not performing. They should be a running team with the money they have dumped into their backs, but they are not.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Should be interesting to hear Jon Gruden call his brother's game.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, that was just bitterness talking. Available a round later no less.

Someone should let Spencer know that you can come back from micro fracture surgery.
Yeah, but consider this from the doctor who did Kelce's surgery:

“The success rate of microfracture is highly dependent on so many things,” Dugas said. “Age, location, size, physical demand of the patient and overall health of the patient all contribute to the success rate.

“The size of the defect is obviously one of the more important things, so every defect that gets microfractured will be in some way different. They’re like footprints. If you’re talking about a small defect, say 1 square centimeter, the success rate for that will be much higher than a defect that is 6 square centimeters.”

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Read some rumors today that Griffin is "losing the team" and that Cousins is pushing him.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Read some rumors today that Griffin is "losing the team" and that Cousins is pushing him.
Yeah, I've read that for a couple of weeks now. But, Cousins pushed him last year and then sucked when RGIII got hurt.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, I've read that for a couple of weeks now. But, Cousins pushed him last year and then sucked when RGIII got hurt.
Don't really give a shit, but if it causes turmoil with the Redskins, I am all for it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Cracks me up that the Browns are pretending they are giving Hoyer a chance to win the job, but the start the game in the read option.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Showing a dad with a Manziel jersey, walking his daughter with a Portis jersey. :lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hatcher, glad we avoided signing him back.

Shitty pass from Hoyer.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Whoa....RGIII actually learned how to slide.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I would trade our entire defense for Cleveland's, player for player.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
One thing I have noticed with the NFL going to policing the DBs that there seems to be a shit ton more OL holding that isn't called.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
:lol I spoke too soon. RGIII still taking unnecessary hits when he scrambles.

Top Bottom