Week 2 Preseason Chatter Thread - 8/15/13

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Johnson is lucky his neck wasn't broke on that play.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Tough? I think they are exactly how they were last year...pretty much the same boat as we are honestly.
They have an identity, better coaching, and an owner who learned to back off.

Advantage Skins.

junk

Not So New Member
The Skins are pretty banged up defensively. I expect Dallas to split with all the NFCE teams.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Skins are pretty banged up defensively. I expect Dallas to split with all the NFCE teams.
And if that happens, we finish 8-8 if we are lucky.

There are two things that will determine our fate...turnover ratio and division record.

Real basic stuff if Jerry wants to "get in the tournament".

Funny there has been zero from the organization about these kind of short term goals.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The Steelers WRs appear to be having issues getting open....against a very inexperienced Redskins secondary.

Not good.
They have no offensive weapons at all.

Combine that with a defense that doesn't have the talent it used to, and you see exactly why I can't see then winning more than 8 games.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
They were banged up last year as well, but that didn't stop them from sweeping us.

Carp

DCC 4Life
They have no offensive weapons at all.

Combine that with a defense that doesn't have the talent it used to, and you see exactly why I can't see then winning more than 8 games.
I don't agree...both Sanders and Brown are good WRs...their OL looks like dogshit and Haley can't seem to get on the same page as Rothliesberger.

data

Forbes #1
:lol

You just witnessed a player sealing his own fate.

RB Thompson gets hit hard and loses fumble.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
They really need to start doing these RGIII interviews on radio.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Tuned in just in time to see Landry Jones fail.

I'm so glad that overrated hack is no longer a Sooner.

gator

Brand New Member
Bostic was fined $21K for the big hit last week. I really don't think the runner was "defenseless". He caught the ball and took a couple steps.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Bostic was fined $21K for the big hit last week. I really don't think the runner was "defenseless". He caught the ball and took a couple steps.
Yeah, I saw that...don't get it. It looked like a completely legal hit. I don't understand what exactly is going on, but between this and the Keller thing, pretty soon defenders won't have any choice when trying to stop someone other than trying to grab a flag off their waist.

Top Bottom