Week 2 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys at Eagles | 9/20/2015

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The point is moot because Philly can't afford the cap hit, but I wouldn't touch Murray right now. Sure his line sucks right now, but you can't say how much of his struggles can be attributed to treadwear.

dallen

Senior Tech
Rodgers missed five weeks. But he also had not broken the same bone before like Romo has.
That just means Romo's bones are experienced healers. Probably back next week

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Just got a text alert from Yahoo that Romo will not have surgery and will miss 8 weeks.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

God, that is beautiful.
That is one og the most impressive defensive performances by the Cowboys that I can ever recall in my life as a fan.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I don't think its hyperbole to say that it was his best game as a Cowboy.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:lol

Jiggyfly

Banned

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Washington has to be the most excited franchise in the NFL after week 2. They go from a last placed laughing stock to having a real shot to take the division. Turns out Eagles suck, Giants suck, and Dallas is a walking M*A*S*H unit.

They signed a true space-eating DT in FA.

They drafted a real RB.

They improved the OL.

Anyone who doesn't think they are a threat to take the East is high.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Washington has to be the most excited franchise in the NFL after week 2. They go from a last placed laughing stock to having a real shot to take the division. Turns out Eagles suck, Giants suck, and Dallas is a walking M*A*S*H unit.

They drafted a real RB.

They improved the OL.

This is the same team that looked terrible against the Dolphins? I'll take the Eagles over them.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I will say I am starting to miss Callahan, he always seemed to have some different running plays that were effective in 2nd halfs.

Not seeing much imagination with the run playcalling.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
This is the same team that looked terrible against the Dolphins? I'll take the Eagles over them.
The soon to be 0-3 Eagles?

Washington plain ran over very good Dolphins and Rams DL's.

It all comes down to Gruden keeping Cousins from shitting himself-- alot like Garrett will have to do with Weeden.

I think Washington beats either NY or Philly in games where Cousins doesn't crap the bed.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I will say I am starting to miss Callahan, he always seemed to have some different running plays that were effective in 2nd halfs.

Not seeing much imagination with the run playcalling.
The blocking just isn't right. Angles look bad and it looks like there is more man blocking than before. Looking at how Washington is killing it on the ground, I'd say yeah, Callahan is sorely missed.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

They drafted a real RB.

They improved the OL.

You're right about somebody being high... They are not a good team. Their ceiling is 7 games. But more than likely, they'll win 5 or 6.

Jiggyfly

Banned

Byron Maxwell commented after the game that the reason why he gave up that final touchdown to Williams was that he was "only human" and "tired." This has enraged the fan base here.

Jiggyfly

Banned
The blocking just isn't right. Angles look bad and it looks like there is more man blocking than before. Looking at how Washington is killing it on the ground, I'd say yeah, Callahan is sorely missed.
We kept running right as well and I don't know if we did any pulling with the guards.

I will have to check this out on review.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
They aren't good, true, but all of a sudden they have a real shot at the playoffs.
I doubt it. I'm not saying we are going to win the division, but I'd bet it will only take around 9 games to do so. And that is well beyond the skins reach. And they won't be in the discussion for a WC, either. 5 to 7 is all they will win.

Top Bottom