Week 2 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys vs Broncos | 9-17-2017

data

Forbes #1
Oh they tried. I think that is what the "disconnect" was. I guess they figured I would give up but I would not be denied.

Probably on their "no negotiate" list for the next couple of years, I am sure. But the fact I am moving definitely helped. All it took was threatening to not take them with me at all was what got the deals going.
I think you're selling your existing house, but if you were keeping and renting out your house, I wonder if threatening them that you'll take down the dish and forbid tenants from DTV has any sort of leverage.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Patriots score on the Saints with relatively ease. Brady to Burkhead for 6. But they miss the XP.

Might be time for the Saints to seriously consider moving on from Sean Payton.

data

Forbes #1
This car service bank robbery getaway car Southwest commercial is solid.

Not as good as this, though...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dammit, what the fuck is wrong with the Chiefs D?

1bigfan13

Staff member
Oh they tried. I think that is what the "disconnect" was. I guess they figured I would give up but I would not be denied.

Probably on their "no negotiate" list for the next couple of years, I am sure. But the fact I am moving definitely helped. All it took was threatening to not take them with me at all was what got the deals going.
You pretty much always have to threaten to cancel to get a good deal from them. I called back in February to try to negotiate a lower deal with one of the regular customer service reps and the dude wouldn't budge off the generic deals that are advertised on DirecTV's website. So I hang up and call back a couple of days later letting them know that I'm switching to the Playstation Vue service. They transfer me over to one of their cancellation/"account saves" reps and she instantly cuts my bill in half and gave me free HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, and Starz for for 6 months.

Moral of the story, always threaten to cancel. Don't waste your time with the other reps, they won't help you at all.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Looks like the Eric Berry injury is devastating to the Chiefs' D.

They are playing soft coverages and are trying to keep everything in front of them.

data

Forbes #1
You pretty much always have to threaten to cancel to get a good deal from them. I called back in February to try to negotiate a lower deal with one of the regular customer service reps and the dude wouldn't budge off the generic deals that are advertised on DirecTV's website. So I hang up and call back a couple of days later letting them know that I'm switching to the Playstation Vue service. They transfer me over to one of their cancellation/"account saves" reps who she instantly cuts my bill in half and gave me free HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, and Starz for for 6 months.

Moral of the story, always threaten to cancel. Don't waste your time with the other reps, they won't help you at all.
I'm gonna have you make the calls for me.

Back in Jan, I actually told them to cancel my service at the end of the month and they just said 'okay.' I called back once to confirm my cancellation and they offered me $10/month discount. Called back the day before cancellation date and finally gave me $50/month discount, but no special channels.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
The Bears are on the move against the Bucs. Good run/pass mix.

data

Forbes #1
Looks like the Eric Berry injury is devastating to the Chiefs' D.

They are playing soft coverages and are trying to keep everything in front of them.
Carson Wentz looks too comfortable

1bigfan13

Staff member
Chiefs D stiffens in red zone.

Wait, does that sound perverted?

:unsure

data

Forbes #1
Patriots so crisp on executing these misdirection plays - screens, PA passes, jet sweeps, etc.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
First commercial.... off to the RedZone.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have little doubt that Terrell Suggs is the ugliest MFer in the NFL.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Annnnd Glennon throws the drive killing pick in Bucs territory.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Martavis Bryant TD. :towel

Top Bottom