Week 17 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs Eagles | 01/01/2017

data

Forbes #1
Speaking of BFFs, even Witten sidestepped him and his walking slow on the field pouty ass.
Romo might just take the snap, turn around, throw it out the back of the end zone for a safety, walk off the field into the tunnel with double-middle fingers...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Speaking of BFFs, even Witten sidestepped him and his walking slow on the field pouty ass.
He did seem kinda pouty. But, this could be the last time he takes a snap for the Cowboys. I would imagine that can't feel real great.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He did seem kinda pouty. But, this could be the last time he takes a snap for the Cowboys. I would imagine that can't feel real great.
I guess this is where everyone feels sorry for him? Oh well.

Cotton

Staff member
Witten needs 27 yards to pass Irvin for franchise record in receiving yards.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
But still need Washington to beat the NYG
The GB/Det game is win and in. The Redskins also get in with a W. Not sure what you are getting at.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
We need smug Smitty to show up now. I want to see a banning.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And this broad from It's Always Sunny needs to just piss off. She's not capable of carrying her own show and I have no idea who she slept with to get one of her own.

Cotton

Staff member
I guess this is where everyone feels sorry for him? Oh well.
I feel sorry for him. He has carried this franchise to 8-8 for years. We would easily have been facing 3 straight 5-11 season again without him. At least with him there has been a little bit of hope. He has played with broken ribs, etc his whole career. He has given everything for this team. But, all that being said, it's time for a new chapter.

data

Forbes #1
And this broad from It's Always Sunny needs to just piss off. She's not capable of carrying her own show and I have no idea who she slept with to get one of her own.
Tina Fey's hotter.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

No surprises here.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I would be happy to handle that.
That would be nice but I was hoping that he would rile Booze up right now. That would be such a glorious sight. I would even settle for Jiggy.

Top Bottom