Week 17 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Giants | 12-30-18

Cujo

DCC 4Life
It was a good performance but not great. He had a lot of help from his receivers, more than once. I'll give credit where it's due though, he sure didn't suck.
And no Zeke, either. Yes it was against a 5-11 team but it is still encouraging.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Baker Mayfield out here kicking ass and taking names.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
In the playoffs, the stakes are higher. Mistakes he made today against the plucky and resilient Giants will not be there for the taking.
Different Oline and RB though. It's not like we were playing our A team.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I like this nice balance of 1:00 and 4:00 games.

The NFL needs to do this more often instead of just in week 17. I'm not of fan of having only 3 or 4 late game to choose from.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
And no Zeke, either. Yes it was against a 5-11 team but it is still encouraging.
I looked at his stats which I didn't do during the game, I was mostly focused on the non-existent run game. I had no idea he almost hit 400 yards passing and just to amend what I said above, that's pretty damn good. He did have his Dak moments but even though he made some bad throws and his receivers helped him a lot, that was a very good game by him overall. I'd sill like to see him run some more but that didn't matter today. Good job, Dak.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Jesus. So much good and bad Dak on that final drive.
Aside from that one miss to Amari Cooper I didn't see a lot of bad Prescott on the final drive. Aside from that one play he was outstanding. Unless I'm drawing a blank on something else.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aside from that one miss to Amari Cooper I didn't see a lot of bad Prescott on the final drive. Aside from that one play he was outstanding. Unless I'm drawing a blank on something else.
That pass to Beasley was masterful.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
:lol

1bigfan13

Staff member
Lamar Jackson TD run from about 25 yards out

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
So all this time we didn't need to entice Witten to come out of retirement?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So all this time we didn't need to entice Witten to come out of retirement?
I'm just glad Dak found a connection with the guy. It would help a ton for Dak to use the TEs more. Especially to stretch the field.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I understand wanting the Eagles to lose so they miss out on the playoffs, but how does Seattle
losing change anything?
If vikes win, they’re in as 6 seed. If Seattle loses, vikes get 5 seed and we’d play them. If Seattle wins they get 5 no matter what. If vikes lose, philly needs to win to get 6 seed. They can’t pass Seattle even if the Seahawks lose.

Top Bottom