Week 17 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Eagles | 12-31-2017

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
My guess is defenses have figured out how to defend him, and he doesn't know what to do about it.
But it's not all reading defenses. Last year he was very accurate. This year he's missing by open receivers by miles. It's crazy.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Would it be a breach of etiquette for today's game to throw in a positive?
Our rookies in the secondary are looking good, hitting hard, throwing some attitude
I love our young secondary. It's one of very few bright spots from this season. Get us a good safety, and one more pass rush guy, and this defense has the potential to be very very good.

Landry

DCC 4Life
This team has been, is and always will be mediocre under Garrett. 5-3 for the first eight games and on the way to 3-5 in the last eight. It sucks to be a Cowboy fan right now.
Yeah it's good we let Zimmer and Payton leave. :budd

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Would it be a breach of etiquette for today's game to throw in a positive?
Our rookies in the secondary are looking good, hitting hard, throwing some attitude

Defense as a whole, looks pretty good.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I love our young secondary. It's one of very few bright spots from this season. Get us a good safety, and one more pass rush guy, and this defense has the potential to be very very good.
Taco is coming around. Had 2 sacks last week. We just need Irving to get over his concussion and we will be in stellar shape on the pass rush. Give me a stud safety and I'm good on defense. Wouldn't mind another LBer but I think Jaylon is going to develop into a stud.

On offense I'm open to adding guys basically everywhere.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That's true.

Maybe something's in his head.
All I can possibly think of is that last year he started so great and never had any real pressure or failure. This year he's had some adversity and it's gotten into his head. He's always seemed like such a confident guy, I have a hard time believing that, but it's about all I've got. :shrug

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Oh look, no targets to Dez so far this drive and we are moving the ball. Weird.

Top Bottom