Week 16 Game Day Chatter | Seahawks at Cowboys | 12-24-2017

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
We’ll hear the excuses in the off-season articles or we won’t. If we hear them mention injuries and suspensions it will confirm our state of fucked-ness.

If we read stories of no one being immune to competition and possible major changes there could be hope.
We'll hear excuses. They'll contribute the 3 losses to Zeke being out even though we probably would've still lost to Philly and Atlanta and possibly even SD. Probably also contribute at least 2 of the earlier losses on the impending suspension. Then they'll rely on the excuse of Lee and Tyron missing games which did hurt, but the bigger issue is not having solid depth due to their own incompetent personnel management and drafting.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Dak has been regressing and it’s a bit scary to see that this may be the QB we actually have. Dez is clearly not elite anymore and his bullshit throwing a tantrum tirade about getting the ball and then directly contributing to 2 TOS is beyond old. The guy is good but he’s not a #1 WR anymore.

This team has a ton of decisions to make and unfortunately with Jerry’s pathetic optimism about the talent and coaching I don’t see much changing.

data

Forbes #1
With this team, there’s always something.

Some teams just need stars to align, we need the stars, comets, galaxies, atmospheres and the cosmos to align.

Held double digit leads at halftime at home, only to lose twice. Got inexplicably destroyed by Denver. Now we lose to a team that has more penalty yardage than offensive yardage.

Sounds like the non-playoff teams of Garrett’s era where we miss the playoffs because of mind numbing losses where we ice our own kicker, throw two pick sixes with a 20+ point lead to lose, lose to backup QB with a 20+ lead, inexplicably destroyed by Josh McCown, fumble the ball while running into the end zone, etc.

The only thing consistent about this team is we prettty much spot every team 7 points every game.

data

Forbes #1
And it’s amazing how our offensive and defensive performance seem to be more like repeling magnets. When one is up, the other one’s more than likely down. Suddenly flip polarity and the good unit suddenly falters.

Yesterday was probably our defense’s finest game sans turnovers this season, if not for several seasons. Our offense decides to put up its most putrid performance when it comes to turnovers and missed FGs.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Dak has been regressing and it’s a bit scary to see that this may be the QB we actually have. Dez is clearly not elite anymore and his bullshit throwing a tantrum tirade about getting the ball and then directly contributing to 2 TOS is beyond old. The guy is good but he’s not a #1 WR anymore.

This team has a ton of decisions to make and unfortunately with Jerry’s pathetic optimism about the talent and coaching I don’t see much changing.
Yes to the first statement, yes to the second one. This team has been spinning its wheels for over twenty years now and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Looks like Garrett and Linehan are calling plays for the Texans. Run the ball down the field then two passes inside the one and an INT. So many mental midgets in the league.

data

Forbes #1
NFL attendance reportedly only 1% less than last year. Too bad.

For a sport and league I used to love so dearly, I wish there was double digit losses.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
NFL attendance reportedly only 1% less than last year. Too bad.

For a sport and league I used to love so dearly, I wish there was double digit losses.
Steeler fans are rabid and travel almost as well as Cowboys fans. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the majority of fans are Steeler fans, especially against a crappy Houston team.

data

Forbes #1
NFLN to air The Timeline: Ice Bowl.

Fuck off.

give me something relevant like The Timeline: How the Cowboys Pissed Away the 21st Century While Still Ascending to Forbes Most Valuable Franchise

data

Forbes #1
This season concludes with more questions about our future than how our 4-12 2015 season concluded.

Hows Tyron Smith health long-term? Is Dez done? Is Bailey done? Do we execute on a QB contingency plan? Is it beneficial or detriment to keep Witten another season as starter? Is Schmitty coming back?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

lostxn

DCC 4Life
This guys's thoughts are universal...:budd

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
NFLN to air The Timeline: Ice Bowl.

Fuck off.

give me something relevant like The Timeline: How the Cowboys Pissed Away the 21st Century While Still Ascending to Forbes Most Valuable Franchise
2 playoff wins in 22 years. Put it in perspective, if we duplicate that accomplishment we'd only have 2 wildcard wins between now and 2039. FU Jerry....

Top Bottom