Week 16 Game Day Chatter | Seahawks at Cowboys | 12-24-2017

data

Forbes #1
We lose if Dak doesn’t throw for +275 yards. Today hopefully is Dak’s coming out party, not Zeke.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:fistpump

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Kirk Cousins will be conducting an in person interview for his 2018 team today.

I'd love to see him jet and leave the Redskins scrambling to start the QB search all over again. They completely botched this thing. Cousins isn't a top tier QB but I think he's in the top half of the league's QB rankings.

Cotton

Staff member

Everything falling into place?

Cotton

Staff member
I have the Falcons/Saints locally. Do we have 2 other members that might have Lions/Bengals or Panthers/Bucs locally? We can live chatter all 3 of those games to keep everyone up to the second on all 3 of those matchups.

data

Forbes #1

Everything falling into place?
say Dak takes the Cowboys to the NFCC this year. Would that shut up the Romopologists?

data

Forbes #1
I have the Falcons/Saints locally. Do we have 2 other members that might have Lions/Bengals or Panthers/Bucs locally? We can live chatter all 3 of those games to keep everyone up to the second on all 3 of those matchups.
I have this thing called Red Zone. I’ll tell you when score is imminent in the Browns/Bears game.

Cotton

Staff member
I have this thing called Red Zone. I’ll tell you when score is imminent in the Browns/Bears game.
I love Red Zone, as you well know, but even Red Zone won't give the whole story on those 3 games.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
say Dak takes the Cowboys to the NFCC this year. Would that shut up the Romopologists?
Doubtful. Per them, Romo would have had some Super Bowl rings if the front office gave him more help.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Panthers will be the local game here. I will have Red Zone on along with the Saints/Falcons in PIP though. I don't think the Lions or Panthers are in any danger of losing.

data

Forbes #1
I'm one of the few remaining Sunday Tix subscribers with PIP. I will provide updates. Up to you to determine if it's fake news or not.

Cotton

Staff member
Jimmy just called his lock game of the week the Cowboys. :towel

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Wife is making a chicken pot pie for lunch. I would have grilled something, but it is cold as shit here right now.
Is the sun out?

If so, you have no excuses.

Man up and go grill that bitch.

data

Forbes #1
I don't see the icon to enter chat room.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The Lions win today, the dream is over.

They are not going to lose at home against the Green Bay team missing half its starters.

data

Forbes #1
Jimmuh says Dez Bryant 3 TDs.

If so, Booze has post a picture of himself on the DCC.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Jimmy just called his lock game of the week the Cowboys. :towel
It is good that this game determines their fate. We will see how mentally tough the Cowboys are. The situation is ripe to roll the Seahawks since the whole issue with Zeke is no longer a concern.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I like grilling in the cold. No flies and shit.
Oh, I love it.

Same for frying turkeys.

I don't care how cold it is so long as the sun is out. That, a jacket, and a beer is all I need to tough it out.

Top Bottom