Week 16 Game Day Chatter | Saturday Games | 12/23/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
P_T, I wouldn't worry about playoff scenarios since a good part of the gameday chatter is already talking about who do we draft next year or how bad Hundley sucked. It's just been that kind of season again.

But screw it, I'm going to enjoy the season while it lasts. I've been lucky to catch most of the games without NFL ST, even though there have been times when I wanted to throw a blunt object through the TV screen. It is what it is.
I mean we are 8-6 And in a three game win streak. It's not exactly as miserable as some make it sound. It's not great either but at least we aren't out of it. And I'm excited to see Zeke back on the field.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Soooo... what if tomorrow:

Bucs def Panthers
Saints def Falcons
Bengals def Lions

We then win 2 and we're in?
No FalcS would also need to lose next week to Panthers in that scenario.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The theory was Romo was audibling to pass every play.
He definitely did on the play the resulted in the pick that lost the game.

Garrett confirmed it when he threw him under the bus after the game.

data

Forbes #1
No FalcS would also need to lose next week to Panthers in that scenario.
Well, either Panthers lose two or Falcons lose 2 to open door for cowboys. If both lose today, they face each other in week 17. As long as they don’t tie, someone’s gonna lose 2.

data

Forbes #1
We could dominate today. We could get laughed out of our own building. Either way, I don’t think today will be a close game and we’ll know by halftime who wins.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
We could dominate today. We could get laughed out of our own building. Either way, I don’t think today will be a close game and we’ll know by halftime who wins.
I'll be at the game. Sure hope we win...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom