Week 16 Game Day Chatter | Buccaneers at Cowboys | 12-23-18

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
14 posts with an hour to go to kickoff. Pathetic. I'm going to have to change my prediction, and you homos are at fault.

Bucs - 78

Cowboys - (-3)
it could be that there are more on this forum that want the team to lose than there are looking for a clincher to the division.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'll be splitting my time watching the Baker Bayfield Show. Far more entertainment in that than watching the Cowboys offense stumble and bumble their way to another sub-20 point performance.

Cotton

Staff member
:lol

It'll be a nail biter. It's what they do. They'll probably dominate statistically but when you look at the scoreboard they'll be desperately clinging to a 3 point lead. Mainly because they're garbage in the red zone and Dak will miss some easy throws.
You know, you can use the new quote feature instead of the archaic method of bolding what you want to reply to. :unsure

1bigfan13

Staff member
it could be that there are more on this forum that want the team to lose than there are looking for a clincher to the division.
I'm not rooting for a loss but losing wouldn't bother me at all. I'm still holding out hope for a post-Christmas miracle (Garrett being fired).

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I'm not rooting for a loss but losing wouldn't bother me at all. I'm still holding out hope for a post-Christmas miracle (Garrett being fired).
Not gonna happen this season if they win the division. Might as well get on the wagon to the playoffs.

Cotton

Staff member
Darius Jackson played QB in high school. What do you want to bet the trick play is a halfback pass from him to Lenoir?

Cotton

Staff member
:lol

1bigfan13

Staff member
I'll also be keeping an eye on the Buffalo vs. New England game. Typically the Patriots would come out and steamroll their opponent after being doubted. If they struggle to get past the Bills I think I'll finally start buying into the idea that the Patriots dynasty is finally over.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Darius Jackson played QB in high school. What do you want to bet the trick play is a halfback pass from him to Lenoir?
As soon as you see those two in the game at the same time. Sure that will he a big surprise.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Did the Cowboys broadcast this info to the world or was this simply leaked info?

I wouldn't put it past Jerry to brag about something like this but you'd think even that senile old bastard would understand publicly commenting on his team's strategy is not a smart move.

Cotton

Staff member
Did the Cowboys broadcast this info to the world or was this simply leaked info?
It was discussed on 105.3. Apparently, it was practiced during the part of the practice open to the media.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
If they struggle to get past the Bills I think I'll finally start buying into the idea that the Patriots dynasty is finally over.
Hmmm, last I checked they're winning the AFC East. Again.

That dynasty is staying so long as Ryan Tannehill still remains white Dak Prescott and Josh Allen and Sam Darnold can't take the next step.

They have won 15 out of the last 17 AFC East Championships never once having faced a dominant intra-divisional opponent. The best anyone else got was the Dolphins at 11-5.

Think of the fluke of futility among three franchises that has to happen for this to be the result.

Top Bottom