Week 15 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Eagles | 12/14/2014

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I had to start this one early since I'll be hopping on a flight shortly, headed to DC for the next 5 days.

I think we see a better Romo today because of the extra rest. But I'm still concerned about how our OL will hold up against the Eagles front 7. They got punked. Plain and simple. The only way Dallas wins this one is if the OL dominates.

Just looking at intangibles and trying to read the psyche of each team.....the homer said of me says the Cowboys should hold the edge in wanting this one more and being more tuned in for the game. And on the other side, I think the Eagles will possibly overlook the Cowboys and not be as focused since everything was so easy for them the first time around.

Plus there's something to be said for seeing a QB the 2nd time around. I'll be surprised if Sanchez plays well tonight.

Give me Cowboys 24 - Eagles 20

And Jerry Jones strutting to the post-game press conference like a boss.....

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
We never seem to play well sunday night's. On top of that, we haven't won big games under Garrett.

I will be shocked if we win.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
We never seem to play well sunday night's. On top of that, we haven't won big games under Garrett.

I will be shocked if we win.
You're right.....but my goodness are we due to win one of these big, late season, divisional games on Sunday night.

I'm tired of being the NFC East's bitch. It's our turn to win this shit, damnit.

Somehow, someway, we need to win this game.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
You're right.....but my goodness are we due to win one of these big, late season, divisional games on Sunday night.

I'm tired of being the NFC East's bitch. It's our turn to win this shit, damnit.

Somehow, someway, we need to win this game.
It's all on the defense. Dallas will sink or swim with this group tonight.

data

Forbes #1
In years past, we've had to depend on other teams to prevent hated rivals from hoisting the Lombardi.

We're fighting for our survival and the right to forge on. Today, we take care of business ourselves.

This...is our Indepen...err, December 14th.

Jwooten15

Brand New Member
Having players like dez, Murray and Scandrick gives me hope. They play like the game means absolutely everything to them. They have the heart, and they're not afraid to express emotion.

Maybe the other core members of the team, who in the past have curled up in the fetal position like a pussy at the first sign of struggle, will take those three's lead.
This game will be close. It will come down to the wire. And we will probably be relying on romo to win/lose it for us. I'm so damn nervous, but at least we are playing meaningful games.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm not going to even lay out a prediction this week. I just want to beat those fuckers so damn bad. Fuck them and fuck their fans. Come on, man. Just this once come out swinging and beat a fool down.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
I guess Jerry got his way. The NFL has now announced that the playoffs will go to 14 teams next year.

Cotton

Staff member
You bullshittin. Seriously?
Actually, I read the text wrong. It said that the NFL announced that they would be reseeding the playoffs if the number goes to 14.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

data

Forbes #1
The Cowboys already have never beaten Randy Moss, Terry Bradshaw or Joe Montana. Lose today and we will be 0-3 versus Butt Fumble.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Having players like dez, Murray and Scandrick gives me hope. They play like the game means absolutely everything to them. They have the heart, and they're not afraid to express emotion.

Maybe the other core members of the team, who in the past have curled up in the fetal position like a pussy at the first sign of struggle, will take those three's lead.
This game will be close. It will come down to the wire. And we will probably be relying on romo to win/lose it for us. I'm so damn nervous, but at least we are playing meaningful games.
True, we didn't have those 3 last year, or the year before, or the year before that...

...wait.

data

Forbes #1
Actually, I read the text wrong. It said that the NFL announced that they would be reseeding the playoffs if the number goes to 14.
I'm Against expanding the playoffs.

But, If you do, then make it 16 teams and eliminate a week of the regular reason.

Cuz they were talking about having a Friday night and Monday night playoff game.

I also wonder if 14 team playoff would be an elimination game between seeds #7 and #6 or something else.

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member
I'm Against expanding the playoffs.

But, If you do, then make it 16 teams and eliminate a week of the regular reason.

Cuz they were talking about having a Friday night and Monday night playoff game.

I also wonder if 14 team playoff would be an elimination game between seeds #7 and #6 or something else.
I think the playoffs are perfectly fine just the way they are.

Top Bottom