Week 15 Gameday Chatter | Buccaneers vs Cowboys | 12/18/2016

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
OK..now we have this won we probably need to talk about Daks 4 incompletions...has to mean Romotime right guys?
4 incompletions is nuts. The man was spot on and should end all stupid discussion about Romo coming back in.

Cotton

Staff member
s Sometimes. Then we don't hear his name for a month.
He has only played 40% of the snaps this season, so yeah, his name hasn't come up often enough.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I want to say that but I can't.

This one was way closer than it needed to be.
I'm glad we won and I won't have a FEH attitude about the win because that's a good team with a good defense we just beat, but this game really deflated me.

I don't have the same hope of reaching the SB that I had before this game, and that is because I see ugly trends building at the wrong time and this staff is gonna pull the same crap in the playoffs.

This offense is now committing drive killing penalties multiple times a game, and the coaching staff has become a pass-first staff that apparently refuses to run the ball on back to back plays, unless it's at the end of a game with a chance to milk the clock.

Every solid gain on the ground on 1st down is practically guaranteed to be followed by a pass play, and teams are teeing off on it now.

And then there's the retarded insistence on calling cute plays when it absolutely isn't necessary and involving worthless players on key plays while taking the ball out of the hands of the real playmakers.

This isn't a one week thing, it's something that is happening increasingly with each week and I don't see why anyone should think that all of those things are just going to all of a sudden stop.

I'm convinced that something will derail this season and it won't be this team just failing to show up for a big game.

I hope I'm wrong, but that's the mindset I'm in now.

Cotton

Staff member
My heart's not in these gifs. Irving saved our coaches' butts tonight
Isn't that the point of having players on your team?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Just have to beat down those overrated Lions on Monday night and HFA is secured.

I think that game will play out similarly to this one. I think we can move the ball on them. Just have to clean up the penalties and limit the gadget plays.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Hard to do when turd Tyrone Crawford is playing LDE.
Crawford needs to be benched and should only be brought in on passing downs, and even then, it should be a DT.

He is not a good end at all.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just have to beat down those overrated Lions on Monday night and HFA is secured.

I think that game will play out similarly to this one. I think we can move the ball on them. Just have to clean up the penalties and limit the gadget plays.
Stafford reminds me of Winston too. Great arm and can make amazing throws but is erratic and will over throw some guys.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Yeah basically had an all time game in terms of completion percentage.
Should've been for a few more yards, though.

I do worry what's gonna happen when we don't have the short stuff. 30 or so completions for less than 300 yards might be efficient, but it's not gonna win in the playoffs with teams sitting on it.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Gritty win.

Loved what the defense showed after getting gashed the first two drives of the second half.

dallen

Senior Tech
Isn't that the point of having players on your team?
Not at all. Players shouldn't have to make up for the coaching staff's dumb decisions. The coaches should be exploiting every playe's abilities for the good of the team.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
32 of 36.

STFU
I'm not in total agreement with Schmitty, but you have to acknowledge that 32 of 36 for less than 300 yards is a sign that we didn't throw much down the field.

You can pick and choose your spots in some games, but do you think we'll have that luxury in January?

I don't.

Top Bottom