Week 15 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Raiders | 12-17-2017

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
This has been a damn good game. 4th quarter should be wild.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Cam Newton to Byrd for another TD.

That's 2 today for Byrd. Panthers are about to stretch the lead to 31-17.

data

Forbes #1
Commercials have been pimping Alexa and Google Home hardcore the past couple weeks. Only $29.

These companies willing to give their shit away just to get all up in your privacy.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Commercials have been pimping Alexa and Google Home hardcore the past couple weeks. Only $29.

These companies willing to give their shit away just to get all up in your privacy.
Yep. And I'm guilty of buying a couple of them. Bought a Dot for my dad and my wife.

1bigfan13

Staff member
If the Packers lose this game I'm willing to bet that tomorrow the debate will be about did Aaron Rodgers come back too soon and would the Packers have been better off starting Hundley since he's been playing well lately.

p1_

DCC 4Life
If the Packers lose this game I'm willing to bet that tomorrow the debate will be about did Aaron Rodgers come back too soon and would the Packers have been better of starting Hundley since he's been playing well lately.
only if he gets re-injured.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Green Bay's defense not so great.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Blake Bortles is playing well lately. He's done a remarkable job bouncing back and literally saving his career as a starting QB in this league.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Blake Bortles is playing well lately. He's done a remarkable job bouncing back and literally saving his career as a starting QB in this league.
Jags in the hunt this year.

1bigfan13

Staff member
only if he gets re-injured.
The 3 INTs make me think they'll still talk about it all day. Mainly because it's pretty much a do or die game for their season and a rusty Aaron Rodgers walked out here today and made several bad throws.

So it leaves the door open for some second-guessing.

data

Forbes #1
The 3 INTs make me think they'll still talk about it all day. Mainly because it's pretty much a do or die game for their season and a rusty Aaron Rodgers walked out here today and made several bad throws.

So it leaves the door open for some second-guessing.
Wait for the Rodgers hail mary. Corksucking time.

Top Bottom