Week 13 Gameday Chatter | Redskins @ Cowboys | 11-30-2017

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm still on the fence on whether it's more Dez, more Dak or more coaching inability for Dak-to-Dez.
I'm still on the fence, too, hence the "just about done" part of my comment. As everyone here knows well, I have always been a huge Dez fanboi. But, it just seems like he has fallen off drastically. Maybe it's his fault, maybe it's Dak's. Maybe they don't move him around enough. But, it has been an obvious decline.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If the OL can protect Prescott then Dallas will have a good chance to win this game. If not it will go the way of the last three drubbings.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
With that being said, I think Cowboys win 27-25.
How can you even make predictions with this fucking team? If I were betting, I guess it's 35-10 Redskins. Don't trust this team anymore.

I am rooting for them though. HARD.

data

Forbes #1
If the OL can protect Prescott then Dallas will have a good chance to win this game. If not it will go the way of the last three drubbings.
This is all your fault. Had you rooted harder against Dak Prescott, we'd still have Tony Romo and be leading the division right now.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Skins win easily 31-7

data

Forbes #1
Crazy to think we have 3 straight home games and could go 0-3. This was supposed to be the part on the schedule where we pull away from the division.

Cotton

Staff member
I don't doubt for one second we will lose. And, if we do, you will find no bigger "fake fan" than me. Those on this board know my resilience when it comes to hating on any current Cowboys state when it's bad. I took on a shit ton of criticism during the CFR days, and was I like "fuck you, I'm only doing this because I truly am a real fan". That's why it annoys the shit out of me when someone tries to say I'm not a fan because I hope for failure now to precipitate success long-term.

Cotton

Staff member
Crazy to think we have 3 straight home games and could go 0-3. This was supposed to be the part on the schedule where we pull away from the division.
Hell yeah, it's crazy. We lose a couple of player and we go from a 12-4 team to an 8-8 or worse. That's a direct reflection of coaching and depth building.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Zombie just spelled it out. If it is a do or die game, you pull out everything.

Going for the gusto, don't worry about injuries down the road, all players on deck with one leg or not. No FGs.

Sounds like the anti-Garrett.

Cotton

Staff member
FYI, I'm eating Whataburger tonight regardless of win or lose. So, basically, it's a win win for me. :towel

Cotton

Staff member
Zombie just spelled it out. If it is a do or die game, you pull out everything.

Going for the gusto, all players on deck with one leg or not. No FGs.

Sounds like the anti-Garrett,
Problem is, Garrett doesn't know what the fuck going for the gusto means. He just knows going for chicken wings in Jerry's box.

Top Bottom