Week 13 Game Day Chatter | Saints @ Cowboys | 11-29-2018

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
We have to answer with at least a FG. If we at least get 3, I think we have a chance.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
That's a very key stop.

Holding them to a FG there is big.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
8 minute drive with 3 points at the end is a win now, Dak. Don't be doin no stupid shit.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
Running out of gas?

They haven't been on the field long enough to run out of gas. If anything, they should have plenty of gas.

No, fatigue isn't the issue here. Sean Payton made adjustments like most of us expected him to.

Now it's up to the Cowboys to adjust back. If they can, they have a shot. If not, they'll lose by 2 scores.
Gregory is getting there. Playing against a backup LT helps, but it’s only a matter of time before he gets home.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Running out of gas?

They haven't been on the field long enough to run out of gas. If anything, they should have plenty of gas.

No, fatigue isn't the issue here. Sean Payton made adjustments like most of us expected him to.

Now it's up to the Cowboys to adjust back. If they can, they have a shot. If not, they'll lose by 2 scores.
Yeah, there's no way they should be gassed at this point. TOP is 21:49 to 13:11, Dallas.

data

Forbes #1
I'm predicting we'll rush another play to "prevent" a Saints challenge

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Yeah, there's no way they should be gassed at this point. TOP is 21:49 to 13:11, Dallas.
Yup.

Not to mention that the offense ended the half with a really long drive then they basically went straight into the locker room.

If there is one thing the Cowboys defense shouldn't be, it's tired.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Pocket presence is definitely not one of his strengths. I'd argue at least half the sacks he's taken are the result of him misreading the pocket.

But on a positive note, he's been money as a passer tonight. Can't argue that.
Not much to argue; that’s definitely the case, that he’s misreading.

Top Bottom