Week 11 Gameday Chatter | Eagles @ Cowboys | 11/19/2017

And, for those that just might be holding out hope we can somehow win in spite of Garrett, you can let go of that fantasy now. We will never ever win shit with that motherfucker at the helm. Last night was an embarrassment.
I know I have been saying this for a while ad nauseum, and I’m sure everyone got sick of hearing it but I said this very thing. The same shit will happen to this team because coaching will always hold them back. Smitty thinks I am wrong and stupid for bashing Garrett, but that stubborn mutherducker will never learn if he hasn’t by now.

Wilson was a better passer in year 2 than Dak is now.

Wilson isn't a Tom Brady or Drew Brees, but he is a really good passer and he's better at it than I think Dak will ever be.
I think it’s safe to say that coaching will hold Prescott back. I mean why else would they keep trying to hang on to Kellen Moore as horrible as he is for his ability as a coach? Is Wade Wilson that bad or old? This coaching staff is still stuck in the 90’s and that shit doesn’t work anymore.

This game is actually pretty critical if you are all into the Dallas is still alive thing.

I just haven't bothered to do the research to see what we need to happen.
It doesn’t even matter, I would rather Dallas not even make it because once the playoffs arrive the same shit show you saw last night will rear it’s ugly head again to add more embarrassment.

p1_

DCC 4Life
This game is actually pretty critical if you are all into the Dallas is still alive thing.

I just haven't bothered to do the research to see what we need to happen.
are you hoping against hope?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
WTF was Pete Carroll thinking there? Fake the FG with :07 left in the half? If the guy doesn't run all the way to the endzone, time runs out and you get nothing. Take the 3 points you f'n moron.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
WTF was Pete Carroll thinking there? Fake the FG with :07 left in the half? If the guy doesn't run all the way to the endzone, time runs out and you get nothing. Take the 3 points you f'n moron.
That was so idiotic. Did they think a tight end was going to run 20+ yards for a TD? If he'd gotten caught even a half yard short, time would have run out and they'd have gotten nothing.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

midswat

... soon
Eagles running back Jay Ajayi questioned the Cowboys effort after the Eagles beat them Sunday night, Jori Epstein of the Dallas Morning News reports.

"Definitely," Ajayi said when asked if the Cowboys quite after the game. "We got it like a mindset kind of like you felt it close to the third, early fourth like we kind of had our way with them. And it was over after that."

Ajayi wasn't alone in his sentiment. Defensive end Brandon Graham was shouting about how the Eagles "whooped" the Cowboys on his way back to the locker room, wide receiver Alshon Jeffrey declaring "That was easy! That was light!"

Other players and staff chimed in amid the 9-1 delight, asserting the Eagles made the Cowboys quit. We told them to go home, they said.

The players said 9-1 felt good after a "dog fight" turned dominant performance.

What happened in the first half of the game, when the Eagles only rushed for 35 of their 215 total yards on the ground?

"We kind of were a little bit asleep I'd say in the first half," Ajayi said. "Woke up in the second and got to our run game and just dominated after that."

midswat

... soon
That line will never get old. How proudly he hung on those words. "If you can't see it, I can't help you." :lol

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'd be impressed with the Eagles running game if literally the exact same collapse didn't happen against the Rams, Packers, and Falcons where we got gashed by the run in the 2nd half in each and every game.

Top Bottom