Week 11 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys Bye Week | 11/16/2014

jootep

Brand New Member
Terrible reversal on the challenge.

These guys basically just wing it.

data

Forbes #1
No worries, iamtdg. Packers beating the eagles works out better for the cowboys.

data

Forbes #1
Terrible reversal on the challenge.

These guys basically just wing it.
I didn't understand that ruling at all. Goes completely against anything I've understood about that rule.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Stafford had a receiver open for the 1st down but he was locked in on Megatron.

1bigfan13

Staff member
You know who's been a huge disappointment this year? LeSean McCoy.

I wasted the #1 overall pick on that bum.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Where is Sanchez going to go for cheesesteaks this week? Pat's or Geno's? Better stay in this week.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Wildcard spots will come down to loser of Dallas/Philly, Detroit(because Green Bay will win Division), Seattle, and San Fran.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Yeah, I agree. I can't imagine a Texas town supporting a 3rd team unless maybe El Paso can generate enough interest. Just don't see it happening.
Texas can't support 3 teams IMO. San Antonio is between Dallas and Houston. Where will the fans come from? Who will watch them on TV? San Antonio and the valley is their market, which wouldn't be very many TV sets. I just don't see it.
I disagree.

I think if they can get a combo of SA and Austin fans they can support a team here. SA fans are seriously passionate about the Spurs and I think they could be the same for a football team.

Comparing Texas sports fans to Florida sports fans who won't show up for any sport is unfair. Florida and Georgia won't turn out for any pro sport and Jacksonville is basically the worst of both states. Texas people love football and Dallas is too far for people from here to want to go up for a game.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Wildcard spots will come down to loser of Dallas/Philly, Detroit(because Green Bay will win Division), Seattle, and San Fran.
Too bad SF won today.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That hit on Emmanuel Sanders is the epitome of a hit on a defenseless receiver. Why was it not called? Why is it ever called? What is the point of the penalty? It's retarded.

Last edited:

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
:lol awesome.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I think I'll kill some time until the Pats-Colts game comes on by reading some extremeskins.

Top Bottom