Week 1 Thursday Night Chatter | Falcons at Eagles | 09-06-18

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life

I didn't think anyone could out dumb Linehan.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not sure why they keep him around as an offensive coordinator. I think the guy is a joke. Their offense has only regressed since he took it over. And literally his offense consists of "throw the ball to Julio" on most plays. For a team with so many offensive weapons there is no creativity and they barely use the other weapons.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Philly bullied and battered Atlanta's o-line all night. Falcons couldn't impose their will at all, esp in the running game. That's why they lost.

p1_

DCC 4Life
They looked extremely one dimensional. And incredibly unimaginative in the zone.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I thought both defenses were very impressive. I do think everyone's new approach to preseason is going to mean a lot of ugly offense the first couple of weeks for pretty much everyone.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Philly bullied and battered Atlanta's o-line all night. Falcons couldn't impose their will at all, esp in the running game. That's why they lost.
Yeah Philly's D-line is good. I don't think that highly of Bennett but they have a nice mix of talented veterans and really talented young guys to filter in there. It's the type of team that you want to jump on early and control the game. Playing from behind and becoming one dimensional is really hard. If Matt Ryan's first or second option wasn't open he had no time to hold the ball any longer.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

:lol

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Yep! Philly's defense was impressive, just like last season. If not better. They were in Ryan's face all night and tough against the run. This group will be elite all year.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Yep! Philly's defense was impressive, just like last season. If not better. They were in Ryan's face all night and tough against the run. This group will be elite all year.
Stout, powerful, and talented interior DL. It’s where it all starts

Top Bottom