Week 1 Thursday Night Chatter | Falcons at Eagles | 09-06-18

Stars

DCC 4Life
Both of these teams look like utter dogshit.

Damn, and Bipo had me worried about the "champs" earlier... lulz. The fuck outta here with this clownball.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I’m not saying it was a great throw by any stretch, but Jones has to get his body in between the ball and the DB. He didn’t even try!
They read the play differently....Jones was way too far out to stop it.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Both of these teams look like utter dogshit.

Damn, and Bipo had me worried about the "champs" earlier... lulz. The fuck outta here with this clownball.
Usually the first few weeks of the season mean jack shit to the season as a hole. I think not playing in the preseason games is going to magnify that and we will see even more crappy football in weeks 1 and 2.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I understand Philly’s smoke and mirror bullshit catching up with them, but Atlanta is almost trying to lose this game.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Falcons have literally no creativity near the redzone.
Sark is doing the exact same shit he did last year. He's actually pretty good between the 20s but then he just goes full retard

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The Falcons are a joke squad that should've won this one relatively easily, instead their play-calling and Ryan continue to be maddeningly inconsistent.

The Eagles are going to be tough, their 7 man rotation on the DL is excellent and probably the best in the league and everything flows from there. I think their passing game can be figured out but overall their play-calling is aggressive, creative and balanced so it's not like they're going to turn into a pumpkin overnight.

I don't think they'll roll teams like they did last year, nor do I think they win 13 or whatever games again, but they'll be solidly in the playoff discussion and have to be the division favorite assuming Wentz is anywhere near 100%.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I was bitching about Ajayi not getting enough touches, but he ended up getting me 20 points.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The good news is Foles looked like utter crap. The bad news is that he is just temporary and the Eagles escaped with a win even with terrible QB play. The number of INT's the Falcons dropped was crazy. They could have literally walked away with the win.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
The Falcons are a joke squad that should've won this one relatively easily, instead their play-calling and Ryan continue to be maddeningly inconsistent.

The Eagles are going to be tough, their 7 man rotation on the DL is excellent and probably the best in the league and everything flows from there. I think their passing game can be figured out but overall their play-calling is aggressive, creative and balanced so it's not like they're going to turn into a pumpkin overnight.

I don't think they'll roll teams like they did last year, nor do I think they win 13 or whatever games again, but they'll be solidly in the playoff discussion and have to be the division favorite assuming Wentz is anywhere near 100%.
I agree
Their defense is tough. Pressured Ryan all night against a line that's supposed to be pretty good.
I think our defense can handle their offense just fine. But our O line better play with their big boy britches on.

Top Bottom