Week 1 Game Day Chatter | Giants vs Cowboys | 9-10-2017

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Where the hell is Booze?

Cotton

Staff member
DCC Exclusive: Jeff Heath is extreme11 and has been reading the board for years.
That would make perfect sense.

D

Deuce

What is up with Fox? They have changed everything. What is this Manning Hour? The 3rd Manning brother finally making some money off of football?
Why does anyone watch any of the pregame shows? They all suck now.

I watch Fantasy Focus Now. Even though it's fantasy driven, you still get the same info without the gay segments.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Why does anyone watch any of the pregame shows? They all suck now.

I watch Fantasy Focus Now. Even though it's fantasy driven, you still get the same info without the gay segments.
Where might I find this show?

data

Forbes #1
Looking at the morning games...they suck. Only Raiders/Titans is good. we only interested in Eagles/Redskins cuz it's division.

Cotton

Staff member
We have to get post count up to 100 in this thread before the noon kicks, or we lose tonight. Pressure is on, boys. Your move.

Cotton

Staff member

Wow, second person I have seen saying this. I can't imagine how that attention whore sits on SNF against the Cowboys unless he is bad.

dallen

Senior Tech
Wow, I figured he was for sure going to play. Guess I need to go update my fantasy team :unsure

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Looking at the morning games...they suck. Only Raiders/Titans is good. we only interested in Eagles/Redskins cuz it's division.
Imagine being stuck with Rams-Colts as your 4 PM game instead of Packers-Seahawks.

data

Forbes #1
Imagine being stuck with Rams-Colts as your 4 PM game instead of Packers-Seahawks.
bleh. I know lots of you guys bitch and moan at the cost, but $400 for Sunday Ticket is still worth it.

data

Forbes #1
dude. my bbq game is rusty. Can't keep the grill's temp.

Top Bottom