Video Game Chatter

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Schmitty, word on the street is that you are a scared bitch when it comes to horror games.

I'll pay you 10 bucks to download and play that free horror game, Outlast, on PS4 and stream it as you play.
:unsure

I just don't enjoy them.

I've heard Outlast is scary as shit.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
FWIW, there was a leaked video of that Playstation Now beta.

It looks pretty seamless. The only question now is cost. Unfortunately doesn't look like it will be lumped in with PS+.

Maybe a discount for PS+ members, or a tier of PS+ membership that includes it. I just don't want to pay ANOTHER subscription fee.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
FWIW, there was a leaked video of that Playstation Now beta.

It looks pretty seamless. The only question now is cost. Unfortunately doesn't look like it will be lumped in with PS+.

Maybe a discount for PS+ members, or a tier of PS+ membership that includes it. I just don't want to pay ANOTHER subscription fee.
Yea, I don't think it should be another subscription based service, but then again, if you can play tons and tons of games from Playstation's back catalogue without paying 15, 20, 30, 50, bucks for each one, then how do you allow access someone like that without charging?

If it were 10 bucks or less a month, I'd do it. As a total gaming nerd, it would be worth it to me because I'd play all kinds of shit.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
I need some PS4 input. How is it so far? everybody enjoying it? My ps3 broke about 2 months ago and I am starting to get the itch for video games again

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I need some PS4 input. How is it so far? everybody enjoying it? My ps3 broke about 2 months ago and I am starting to get the itch for video games again
It's very nice. A tad expensive but worth it IMO.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
You know my feedback is going to be positive on this, so I'll try to at least give you some constructive reasons to get one.

The interface and OS is much faster and more intuitive than the one you're used to on PS3.

Online vids and screenshots don't do the next-gen graphics justice. Is it going to blow your mind? No....but the graphical difference is significantly improved and is much more noticeable when it is on a TV in front of you.

PS Plus already has like 7 or so free games including Outlast, which you can find on the vid I posted just a few posts above this one.

Don't know if you're a fan if Infamous, but the new one is not too far around the corner (March 21st), so you'd have a solid collection of games to occupy your time in the near future.

I wish I could give you some feedback on next-gen Madden, but I haven't played even a single second of it so I wouldn't know.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
Thanks Shmitty/Ace. I'll probably purchase it within the next couple of months, but I need to make sure I'll be playing enough of these games before I make that $500 payment +subscription. What are the games you guys are playing right now?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Thanks Shmitty/Ace. I'll probably purchase it within the next couple of months, but I need to make sure I'll be playing enough of these games before I make that $500 payment +subscription. What are the games you guys are playing right now?
Assassin's Creed 4 is the only blockbuster title I am playing on it right now, as the launch titles were heavy on first person shooters like Call of Duty, Battlefield, and Killzone. I find first person games very difficult on a console as I'm coming from a mouse-and-keyboard background and I prefer console games to be third person, that perspective is easier to control with a controller. Thus I kinda gravitate to the Uncharteds, the Red Dead Redemption and GTAs, etc. I have my eye on a couple games coming out in the near future though, specifically Watch Dogs.

Assassin's Creed 4 is pretty damn good, I highly recommend it, even if you didn't like the other AC games (which I kinda didn't).

Also, if you get the PS+ subscription.... Resogun is a free download and is really fricking amusing. I also got Don't Starve, which is weird and creepy but interesting. Both were free with PS+, as is that game Outlast that Ace is talking about. Apparently one of the best horror games in a while. I'll pass.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'm on BF4, FIFA14, Killzone and AC4.

I have NBA2K but haven't played it much.

AC4 is really good and I'm not even a fan of that franchise. And all the free games make it worth it.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Any of you guys have or play the next-gen Madden?

Newt

DCC 4Life
Any of you guys have or play the next-gen Madden?
I have been playing it on the Xbox One, not impressed. There are some good things, I run the ball alot and I like the feature of being able to get your balance back using the right stick. Tackling is a bit harder and changing directions on defense seems to take longer. I enjoyed NCAA on the PS3 much more, and I've always been a Madden guy.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I have been playing it on the Xbox One, not impressed. There are some good things, I run the ball alot and I like the feature of being able to get your balance back using the right stick. Tackling is a bit harder and changing directions on defense seems to take longer. I enjoyed NCAA on the PS3 much more, and I've always been a Madden guy.
I was curious to find out just how much different it was from current gen.

I read that the pass rushers actually matter now, but that game has so many things to fix just to become a solid game.

Newt

DCC 4Life
I was curious to find out just how much different it was from current gen.

I read that the pass rushers actually matter now, but that game has so many things to fix just to become a solid game.
Yeah, I've gotten to were I only play with the D-line, its the only way I can get to the quarterback without rushing 6 guys. The movements look better but I have found them harder to control. I've never been great on defense though, I can score a bunch of points but I'm not gonna shut many people out.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I just played 20 min of Outlast.

F this game.

:lol

Top Bottom