Video Game Chatter

Newt

DCC 4Life

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I've never really cared for the Assassin's Creed series but I'm really digging AC4: Black Flag on my PS4.

It's not an all-timer but its very good as a first game to own for the system. I'd give it a solid B+.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I wish there were more non-shooters in the launch lineup.

Games like Call of Duty Ghosts, Battlefield 4, and Killzone look amazing, but I just can't play first person shooters on a console. I understand it though, because those games are the ones that will drive console sales.

But I wish there were some more third person games out there.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The Killzone campaign is pretty good and it's probably the prettiest game I've seen on PS4 so far.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I've never really cared for the Assassin's Creed series but I'm really digging AC4: Black Flag on my PS4.

It's not an all-timer but its very good as a first game to own for the system. I'd give it a solid B+.
I'm not a fan of this series, but this one isn't bad at all.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I'm not a fan of this series, but this one isn't bad at all.
I had been really wanting to see a pirate game and I was hoping it would get the Red Dead Redemption treatment (as a couple years ago, I was equally really wanting to see a western game done right, and they did so with flying colors). This game isn't going to be up there with Red Dead Redemption by any stretch, but it's still very good and is hitting a lot of what I wanted to see.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Being a gaming nerd, I think it's cool when a developer puts little subtle details into a game .

In AC4, I shot a sleep dart at a tribesman and he fell face forward into a small stream of water which resulted in him drowning.

Pretty cool stuff.

CSB

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
People die in that game if they are unconscious and underwater? That's crazy good programming, bro. These games are just getting wicked realistic.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
The more I play next gen Madden the more I realize that, while improved, it still has some of the same tragic bugs that have been around for years, maybe even a decade.

Like the RT, no matter who he is, sucks. They still don't have a clue over there.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Ugh, I actually bought a PS4 like the rest of you chumps. I feel like a cheap whore.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
:lol

Trolling Xbox users by fricking with the voice commands:

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
PS Plus is off to great start for 2014.

We got Devil May Cry and Bioshock Infinite on PS3, and now we're gonna get Outlast for free next month on PS4.

I've been wanting to play that game since I first saw footage for it:

:towel

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I picked up Bioshock 3 on PS3, and Resogun, Contrast, and Don't Starve on PS4, but I've barely touched any of them. It's been all Assasins Creed 4, can't stop pirating.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Thanks to Bioshock and the soon to be released Castlevania: Lord of Shadow 2, it looks like I'll be dusting off the ol' PS3.

Really looking forward to Castlevania.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Schmitty, word on the street is that you are a scared bitch when it comes to horror games.

I'll pay you 10 bucks to download and play that free horror game, Outlast, on PS4 and stream it as you play.

Top Bottom