Video Game Chatter

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Maybe it's just my TV but I found it infuriating during some of the darker scenes because I couldn't see shit. I'll mention a subway and water that was annoying as hell. The game certainly moves fast. Not much lul in the action that is for sure.
Hmmm. I could see fine without adjusting the brightness, but maybe try that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah I didn't have any issues seeing.
Me neither.

This stupid girl as a handicap and their overgrowth making them harder to kill, is more of a problem for me.

This is a hard game for me...I am not all that great at shooting stuff/creeping up to knife people etc. to begin with and I get frustrated too easy.

I have to take it in spurts. I can't imagine playing this game juiced up on Red Bulls for three days like Texas Ace.

dallen

Senior Tech
I knocked out Bioshock Infinite this afternoon and someone is going to have to explain to me WTF I just witnessed because I don't have a friggin' clue what just happened.
I just got to the prophet's mansion. Still no clue what is happening, but its been fun so far. Looking forward to the ending.

Did you listen to all the voxaphones? I heard it was hard to follow the story at the end unless you stop and listen to them.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
FYI - the PS4 will come with both an HDMI cable and a headset.

Those are 2 nice additions that I would've appreciated when the PS3 was released.

D

Deuce

FYI - the PS4 will come with both an HDMI cable and a headset.

Those are 2 nice additions that I would've appreciated when the PS3 was released.
So multiple non-playing users can watch a game on Madden and everyone will have headsets? That could be great.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
So multiple non-playing users can watch a game on Madden and everyone will have headsets? That could be great.
Yea, and since it's going to have cross game chat (something that XBL has had forever), all the spectators can chat while watching a game.

Pretty cool stuff.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
EZ, did you ever get that headset to work?

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
So have we told Bioshick Infinite to go frick itself for game of the year? Or did that come out last year...

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Finally finished Last Of Us. It was okay. Didn't care for the ending though.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Sheesh. They haven't improved the graphics much since GTA III.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I guess no one rushed out and bought NCAA today.

Top Bottom