Video Game Chatter

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not sure what this even means. He won't be in the game?
Back in the day they just didn't have the players name in Madden when this happened and would just have WR#89 or something like that in their place. But I don't know how this works after they stopped making the game despite only doing that for every player.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Back in the day they just didn't have the players name in Madden when this happened and would just have WR#89 or something like that in their place. But I don't know how this works after they stopped making the game despite only doing that for every player.
In previous years they didn't have the names but IIRC the attributes and skin color were matched to their real life counterparts. I wonder if they'll even do that this year.

For players like Arch Manning who opt out, I read that EA will be doing something that will prevent you from creating them in the game. People will just create variations of his name. I know I will be balling with Mann Arching or Archduke Lanning.

Apparently Arch Manning is in the extreme minority. So far over 10,000 CFB players have opted in. That's well over 90% of the players and the opt in deadline isn't until April 30th.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Why opt out, though? What does it hurt?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Ghost of Tsushima announced for PC.

If you don't have it/haven't played it because it's on PS4/5 only so far, now is your chance.

Amazing game.

Not QUITE at the Witcher 3/RDR2 "greatest games ever," level, but the next tier. Still an all timer.

Top Bottom