Video Game Chatter

D

Deuce

I went back and purchased the Tomb Raider prequel made a few years ago for PS4. Its solid.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Playing Mount and Blade Warband on my new rig.

Intel Core i7-7700K Processor
16GB DDR4/3000MHz
EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Superclocked
500GB Samsung 850 EVO

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
what games are you guys playing? My PS4 is collecting dust and im looking for a new game to start up. What you guys think?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
what games are you guys playing? My PS4 is collecting dust and im looking for a new game to start up. What you guys think?
I hadn't played Final Fantasy since I was in grade school. But I was bored and gave Final Fantasy 15 a shot. Not bad. It's much different then the old Final Fantasy's where you were basically just picking a move and taking turns.

D

Deuce

I've given the PS4 a break in recent weeks since I got the little NES system. It's glorious.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Got Madden as a Christmas present from the kids so I had to play or they be like WHY YOU NOT PLAYING?????

So I finished my first season. Lost in conference championship to Saints. Pretty much liking the game except I'm terrible at running the ball because I can't keep my finger off the sprint trigger.

Then had the usual major letdown with the game that I hadn't played in years.

Was in the offseason, signed a few FA's. Had a nice draft, CB in the first and second. :lol

Then got to the preseason, went to fill out roster and practice squad with FA's and there at the top of the list was a superstar first round draft pick that had been cut by the computer from some other team.

Signed him immediately, but hugely disappointing and really shot to shit what was a pretty good experience until then.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Battlefield 1, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Pro Evo Soccer, and Nioh.

dallen

Senior Tech
Horizon Zero Dawn is coming out soon. It looks pretty dope from what I've seen

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
It's an excellent game, but if you didn't like Bloodborne or Dark Souls, then you may not like this.
I just started playing Bloodborne again last week. That game is hard as hell. I'm stuck on one of the earlier parts of the game, Central Yharnam. I subscribed to some dude's YouTube walkthrough to help me out, but a brother is still struggling.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Horizon Zero Dawn is coming out soon. It looks pretty dope from what I've seen
Embargo lifted today... its getting rave reviews.

It didn't look that amazing to me tbh, but I may have to try it.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Played the Ghost Recon Wildlands Beta.

Very fun. Think that game is getting overlooked.

Much more fun than the Division.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
If you're still on the fence about Horizon Zero Dawn, don't be.

This game is excellent.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
This will be the year that I finally jump back into playing baseball video games. I don’t think I’ve bought a baseball game since the early 2000s back when ‘Triple Play’ was still the gold standard.

I’m debating whether or not I should spend the extra money to buy this year’s version of ‘The Show’. I’m leaning towards just paying half the price and buying last year’s version.

For the hardcore ‘The Show’ players who play the game year after year, are there any new features in this year’s version that makes it worth spending the extra money?

Top Bottom