Video Game Chatter

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
Ace... admit it. You took a vacation day today, cooked a bunch of nachos, and are watching this thing on some streaming pay per view deal with a massive boner.

amirite?

Carp

DCC 4Life
As an aside...I still like Madden, don't get the beef with it at all. I will be even happier next year when the Cowboys are a 4-3 team in Madden...I hated playing a 3-4.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Ace... admit it. You took a vacation day today, cooked a bunch of nachos, and are watching this thing on some streaming pay per view deal with a massive boner.

amirite?
:lol

If I wasn't at a new job, I just might have.

But for Sony's conference tonight? It's drinking time. :towel

*EDIT**

Oh, and the stream to watch is free on a bunch of gaming sites. Also, I think SpikeTV shows it live too.

Last edited:

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
As an aside...I still like Madden, don't get the beef with it at all. I will be even happier next year when the Cowboys are a 4-3 team in Madden...I hated playing a 3-4.
Madden could never get certain aspects of real football down right, and the 3-4 defense was one of them.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The Battlfield crew will be doing Star Wars: Battlefront.

Definitely gonna keep my eye on that.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Madden could never get certain aspects of real football down right, and the 3-4 defense was one of them.
I thought by the last couple years the 3-4 defense was solid enough. It used to be a horror that even the CPU would run all over though.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
NBA Live shown, but no gameplay.

Madden comes up next and shows some in0game stuff and says line play is a priority and they built the o-line and d-line play from the ground up for this one.

Adrian Peterson will be cover guy.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
NBA Live shown, but no gameplay.

Madden comes up next and shows some in0game stuff and says line play is a priority and they built the o-line and d-line play from the ground up for this one.

Adrian Peterson will be cover guy.
I'll believe it when I see it. The OLs in Madden have been whiffing on blocks -- just straight up blocking no one, as defenders run by them -- for generations now.

Plus, Madden needs to get its act together in terms of getting the franchise mode customization and stat tracking back to where it was like half a decade ago.

And the front end menus are just abysmal. They stick and lag horrendously.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll believe it when I see it. The OLs in Madden have been whiffing on blocks -- just straight up blocking no one, as defenders run by them -- for generations now.

Plus, Madden needs to get its act together in terms of getting the franchise mode customization and stat tracking back to where it was like half a decade ago.

And the front end menus are just abysmal. They stick and lag horrendously.
I use to purchase Madden every year when it came out. At some point I stopped doing it, just lost interest in the game all together. I can honestly say I prefer the game play of NCAA Football significantly more. I purchase that game every year the second it comes out.

Last edited:

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

amirite?

I could see this happening.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Sony just announced that any used game can be played on any system at any time.

Crowd went nuts.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
And they just said it can be played offline at all times.....crowd begins to chant Sony in unison.

Last edited:

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
There will now be an online membership to play online, but at less than 5 bucks a month .

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
It's over! PS4 is 399.99......100 bucks cheaper than Xbox.

:towel

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
There will now be an online membership to play online, but at less than 5 bucks a month .
About the same price as XBox Live Gold.

Hopefully you can still use 3rd party apps like Netflix w/o the online fee. Microsoft currently requires an Xbox Live Gold membership to use 3rd party apps.

Top Bottom